Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'll love to hear that in the background. <3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


December 21, 2012, 02:27:40 AM #2372 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 02:28:34 AM by Chaos_Knight
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 21, 2012, 02:27:40 AM
Why hasn't MM3D been made yet? >_>
This would be the best day for Nintendo to announce that.

Anyway, it seems kinda lame now that I know 4chan is doing the same thing, but I guess I can.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 21, 2012, 02:27:40 AM
Why hasn't MM3D been made yet? >_>
Because Nintendo isn't done thinking about making it...





✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

December 21, 2012, 02:29:29 AM #2375 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 02:30:54 AM by Aisuru Senka
That would be awesome, Vyse. Perhaps the Song of Time on the next day?

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 21, 2012, 02:27:40 AM
Why hasn't MM3D been made yet? >_>

Because we want it too badly. It would look awesome on the 3DS and totally deserves a remake.

EDIT: All hope is not lost.
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vyse on December 21, 2012, 02:29:21 AM
This would be the best day for Nintendo to announce that.

Anyway, it seems kinda lame now that I know 4chan is doing the same thing, but I guess I can.
I somehow knew thats where you got the idea came from.

Can you make sure it loops or is the theme extended?

I heard it on the boards! XD
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



Quote from: DrPanda on December 21, 2012, 03:18:25 AM
So... can we stop it playing? =.=

Try the mute button on your computer
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Aisuru Senka on December 21, 2012, 03:20:09 AM
Try the mute button on your computer
C'mon man, I was fine with it until the option to turn it off was gone.

Quote from: Vyse on December 21, 2012, 03:20:21 AM
NoScript or AdBlock
I have Adblock but it still autoplays... Is there anything else I need to other than just have Adblock?

Quote from: Aisuru Senka on December 21, 2012, 03:20:09 AM
Try the mute button on your computer
>Has other music playing.

Adblock isn't working, also.

Is there a way to not make it repeat and start all over each time you click a new page? <.<