Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

It's way too early to do that. For four reasons.

1.) Smash 4 isn't even out yet.

2.) We're not sure how easily Smash 4 will be able to be modded.

3.) We're not sure how easily we'll be able to get the files from Smash 4.

4.) Do you want to risk these Forums getting shut down, due to legal terms? Since Smash 4 will be very new. Any traffic might make Nintendo suspicious.

Can you people actually be patient for once?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

August 30, 2014, 10:07:43 PM #2821 Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 10:08:41 PM by Segtendo
Quote from: Mr. Me on August 30, 2014, 09:38:57 PM
I have an idea to improve this site. I was thinking, since Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U are coming around the corner, I think we change the name from Brawl Vault to Smash Vault, for Smash 4 hacks + Brawl hacks, for variety.

As far as we might know about, we can officially mod Smash Bros 3DS, thanks to the upcoming Homebrew channel for it. As for the Wii U version, we got official confirmation that the Wii U is hackable, thanks to that one guy that did a hack on Mario Kart 8 (can't remember his name), so it's possible.

But of course we can still upload Brawl hacks, that way we can have more... variety for Brawl, 3DS, and Wii U.

It's just an idea I had in mind. Nothing else.
:)
[censored]ing hell. Just stop. Just cuz Brawl was hacked doesn't mean that the new Smash will.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 30, 2014, 10:07:43 PM
[censored]ing hell. Just stop. Just cuz Brawl was hacked doesn't mean that the new Smash will.
I disagree. I'm pretty sure the new smash will be hacked. However as KingOfChaos said, it may take time, so patience is needed.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 30, 2014, 09:59:25 PM
Can you people actually be patient for once?
Could you stop stating that everytime you reply to someone who seems to be a little impatient, even though they just bring up an idea? Thanks.

Quote from: Segtendo on August 30, 2014, 10:07:43 PM
[censored]ing hell. Just stop. Just cuz Brawl was hacked doesn't mean that the new Smash will.
Not helping Seg, not really welcoming to new idea's either. Mind want to change the tone.

Quote from: パンドラの心 on August 31, 2014, 12:04:17 AM
Could you stop stating that everytime you reply to someone who seems to be a little impatient, even though they just bring up an idea? Thanks.
Every time? When's the last time I've done that (aside from this time).

Could you stop making [censored] up and get off your high horse? Thanks.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 31, 2014, 12:08:02 AM
Every time? When's the last time I've done that (aside from this time).
Could you stop making [censored] up and get off your high horse? Thanks.
So me stating that your rude behavior isn't helping is being on a high horse? Great logic.
Going to enjoy the rest of my evening smiling :)

Relax guys, so much random angst. I thought I was the teenager around here, that's supposed to be my role. [censored].

I have no doubt the new smash will be moddable, as long as people have enough interest in modding it.
I wouldn't recommend changing the name of the Brawl Vault, though. That would be like if iTunes' name was suddenly changed to iMedia.

August 31, 2014, 12:37:54 AM #2827 Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 12:39:07 AM by Miacis
Thanks for the very polite response and derail, guys. Really helping.

Quote from: Mr. Me on August 30, 2014, 09:38:57 PM
I have an idea to improve this site. I was thinking, since Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U are coming around the corner, I think we change the name from Brawl Vault to Smash Vault, for Smash 4 hacks + Brawl hacks, for variety.

As far as we might know about, we can officially mod Smash Bros 3DS, thanks to the upcoming Homebrew channel for it. As for the Wii U version, we got official confirmation that the Wii U is hackable, thanks to that one guy that did a hack on Mario Kart 8 (can't remember his name), so it's possible.

But of course we can still upload Brawl hacks, that way we can have more... variety for Brawl, 3DS, and Wii U.

It's just an idea I had in mind. Nothing else.
:)
The game isn't out yet, so obviously we do not know whether or not SSBB hacking will "become a thing" and have tools developped for it. Do be sure that we're following it closely and will react accordingly to any developments in SSB4 Hacking.

It may not involve a rebranding of BV right away, in any case.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Pretty sure this is a bot:

jjy123
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Quote from: Anarchy Panty (Br3) on September 01, 2014, 08:46:33 PM
Pretty sure this is a bot:

jjy123
It's a bot indeed, hes spamming everything!
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I have a quick question: Is it possible to have images that go to links like you can with words, like this? Only with an image? Or is that only possible with signatures? And if it's not possible except for signatures, then could you maybe make it possible for any post/topic? ;D

Quote from: windhunter7 on September 04, 2014, 01:13:57 AM
I have a quick question: Is it possible to have images that go to links like you can with words, like this? Only with an image? Or is that only possible with signatures? And if it's not possible except for signatures, then could you maybe make it possible for any post/topic? ;D
[url=*Link][img]*Image Url*[/img][/url]

Ex:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 04, 2014, 01:19:24 AM
[url=*Link][img]*Image Url*[/img][/url]

Ex:

Ah, ty! ;D I figured it was something like that. :)