Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Has anybody else been experiencing this error?



It seems like the website is up for a quick second and then it goes to that.
Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0


Discord: lelouch_di_britannia

Yep. Everyone has. In fact, it's been happening at random for a few years now.

It's the server being dumb.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on November 06, 2014, 11:35:40 PM
Yep. Everyone has. In fact, it's been happening at random for a few years now.

It's the server being dumb.
Oh, OK. I thought it was my iPad that was being dumb. lol
Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0


Discord: lelouch_di_britannia

November 15, 2014, 07:32:42 AM #2913 Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 07:33:59 AM by Perfect Nazo
May I have this topic stickied, please?

I noticed that there was already a thread created by Vyse that is similar to mine, but it's locked, so I was wondering if someone could sticky mine.
Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0


Discord: lelouch_di_britannia

Don't toot your own horn.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I think you're misinterpreting what the currently stickied thread was doing. It gathered requests in a central place so that anyone who felt like fulfilling some could easily see what people were asking for. It was meant to cut down on the number of request threads. It was not my personal thread.

November 16, 2014, 02:43:07 AM #2916 Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 02:51:27 AM by Perfect Nazo
Quote from: Vyse on November 15, 2014, 07:28:59 PM
I think you're misinterpreting what the currently stickied thread was doing. It gathered requests in a central place so that anyone who felt like fulfilling some could easily see what people were asking for. It was meant to cut down on the number of request threads. It was not my personal thread.
Oh, whoops. Sorry, I forgot to be more descriptive in my last post.  I thought your thread had the same purpose as mine, other than to reduce the number of threads, which was so that people can still post their requests.

My bad. :(
Also, I didn't mean to imply your thread as being a personal thread.

Quote from: Segtendo on November 15, 2014, 07:55:54 AM
Don't toot your own horn.
I never intended to, sorry. I should have been more descriptive.
Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0


Discord: lelouch_di_britannia


Some sort of traffic issues, according to the kc-mm facebook page. But I'm glad it's back. :)


Yeah, as a rule of thumb, look us up on Facebook if you ever see us down. We'll post news as soon as we know what's going on.

In this case, it was a long and rather convoluted story that mostly revolved around three key facts:
- Someone on our shared server (maybe us, maybe not) was having an abnormal amount of traffic.
- Our host was being really slow to resolve the situation.
- Our host was being really stupid in general.

We might have to do something about key facts #2-3. More info on that during the week.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

November 25, 2014, 01:27:30 AM #2921 Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 01:31:38 AM by the_randomizer
Can't guys just go with a non-[censored]ty host that isn't run by knuckle-dragging mongoloids?  Seriously, they've done nothing but be uncaring [censored]heads about it.

Quote from: Miacis on November 25, 2014, 12:31:09 AM
Yeah, as a rule of thumb, look us up on Facebook if you ever see us down. We'll post news as soon as we know what's going on.

In this case, it was a long and rather convoluted story that mostly revolved around three key facts:
- Someone on our shared server (maybe us, maybe not) was having an abnormal amount of traffic.
- Our host was being really slow to resolve the situation.
- Our host was being really stupid in general.

We might have to do something about key facts #2-3. More info on that during the week.
Ever thought about migrating servers?

We've changed hosts three or four times before. We're familiar with the process.

So regular thing? Not being able access the site cause its too full?