Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Would it require that? Doesn't the website that kc-mm was made with have a theme option or something that could be implemented. Also, though I don't have much skill in Javascript(Unless you mean Java script, which I know how to change colors and create buttons and stuff to a point), I could try to help program it if it's not already pre-programmed.

February 21, 2015, 09:33:29 PM #2956 Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 09:38:50 PM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ

This is how they'd do it.
Put it in some sort of code in the code thing:
Background color change code
I'd impliment it, myself, personally.
I think it would be cool to have.
Maybe even edit the code, to change background images.
Or change icons to different styles.

A somewhat useful suggestion...

Some people here make rather elaborate OPs for their personal threads, as well as Tutorials. Myself, it's taking me like 3 days to write up this tutorial. Just wondering if there's a way that we can like Make Drafts for stuff like this.

Sorry if it isn't the place for this but...

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY 2015!

This morning I really fell for it when I thought I became an Admin...until I was redirected to a page where cats are bouncing and that I saw that EVERYONE were marked as Admins... I should have known it was this year's joke xD
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

we definately got blasted this april  fools well played
sadly it didnt fool me, i came in looking for pranks

I hit the admin button and a picture of a wheel on a stool popped up.

Alrighty then

Quote from: ZG on April 01, 2015, 09:17:29 PM
I hit the admin button and a picture of a wheel on a stool popped up.

Alrighty then
It's not a picture, you can click it to make it spin.

That's how we do admin things by the way it takes a lot of training.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

I'm a short lived admin, FEAR ME!

If you don't then I'll just have to ban you and then delete your account. :)


While I can understand the reasoning behind exempting certain threads from the Necoposting rules, can we remove that exemption for threads that are older than say 6 months or so (or Hell, stretch it to a year if you want to be more forgiving)?

Because it's pretty ridiculous to see people just bumping year+ old threads because they can.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I wouldn't say that that would be unjust for something like an ongoing project like Super Smash Blast or Super Smash 4 or anything, or for something like a tutorial, where someone might have questions. But I can see it for things like Forum Games or on  one of the "Help" threads or anything like that.

Quote from: windhunter7 on April 09, 2015, 12:25:59 AM
I wouldn't say that that would be unjust for something like an ongoing project like Super Smash Blast or Super Smash 4 or anything, or for something like a tutorial, where someone might have questions. But I can see it for things like Forum Games or on  one of the "Help" threads or anything like that.

It would be completely just.

If Super Smash Blast or Super Smash 4 have absolutely NO updates from anyone for 6 months, as far as many people are concerned. It's dead. Plain and simple.

Yes, if the OP posts something relevant like an update or something, then it's fine.

But when a 1 post member posts on a help or request topic saying "I also have this problem"/"I agree X character should be made" when the thread has been buried for about 3 years, then it becomes an issue.

AFAIK, tutorials are already exempt from the necroposting rule. Same with Help threads. Which KJP isn't complaining about.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And what about if the project is just on hold for a few months? Ever think of that?

By who? The owner?

The point of the conversation is this: thread is dead for months. Owner posts in it. No big deal. However, if some random person bumps the thread for some reason, then it's a problem.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I meant if the owner and/or team member posts a progress update or suggestions to improve it. Makes more sense to me than to create a new thread.