Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

So weird thing that happened to me is that I got banned from the forums on mobile but not on PC.  This a bug or something?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

i guess he's asking for a "edit and notify to followers" button

I found this obnoxious glitch that drives me crazy every time I encounter it:

If I go to my profile, and then "Show the last topics of this person", if I click "115", it will do this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=33487;sa=showPosts;topics;start=1710

But the thing is, I know I have not made over 1700 threads, and if I try to go to any other page, it results in a "Can't find any threads" instead of displaying the same thing or other threads, so could someone please fix it, please?

These threads are actually deleted posts in the Recycle Bin. Every deleted post becomes a thread in the Recycle Bin, and, if I remember correctly, they don't show up to you on your lists, neither as threads or posts (since they were deleted). I'm quite sure you were told that already?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Well, actually, no, that is a bug. I didn't know a whole lot of PHP when I made that modification, and while I changed the display of messages to only include ones that start a topic, I didn't modify the part of the page that builds the list windhunter is talking about. So that number still represents total posts, not just topics started.

I changed it now, though. (After some hilarious issues with my FTP client that broke the whole site, of course.)


i know everyone is aware of this, but the 503 errors are becoming really annoying, and the site's response times are ridiculous as well, is this because of a bad host, or something fixable?

It's really annoying

I believe it's the fault of the host. I think the other Admins have been trying to get in touch with Jack H. (who owns the site) for a while now to change hosts.

But don't take my word on this, unless it's confirmed by Vyse/Miacis, as I don't want to mistakenly misinform people.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Did they try emailing him? And by this I mean his gmail account, not his kc-mm account.

Quote from: windhunter7 on July 20, 2015, 11:54:36 PM
Did they try emailing him? And by this I mean his gmail account, not his kc-mm account.

You'd have to be pretty dense not to email him directly regarding something this important.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I wasn't trying to be sarcastic or anything, and I apologize if it sounded that way; I was just wondering, since I've noticed a lot of people on here resort to PM's to be in contact, rather than email.

I have multiple ways of contacting Jack outside of this forum. None of them have been very successful.

And yes, we do need him in order to change hosts because he owns the domain name.


Just post the link and remove the s from https.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94qfiq44AiA

Removing the s from https gives you this.

! No longer available
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]