Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I fourth this, but only if it still has references in looks to the old(current) look; for example, I think that all of those 10s to hundreds of emoticons should stay. :kdance: :happy:

We obviously need to implement Twitch Emotes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

fifth'd, and yes, this site is distinctly lacking in

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I think we should also start looking into integrating a mobile view for phone users. Kinda inconvenient that this site is a full site on my phone, so I gotta zoom in and out.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


We had a redesign and a new vault planned for a couple months now, but Vyse has been busy.

Do you have a preview of what it may look like?
Get the peeps hyped.~

A preview would be pretty cool. I agree with Segtendo as well, a mobile site would be really nice if you guys had the time to do something like that.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

May 21, 2016, 06:17:07 PM #3067 Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 06:31:38 PM by Tracer
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 17, 2016, 10:45:51 PM
We obviously need to implement Twitch Emotes.

N--- No.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry for asking but no one else seems to be: Does the site have any plans to host Smash4 mods at some point in the future? I've really enjoyed using the Brawl Vault over the years...

Soon™
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


It would be nice if the logos and icons from around here were updated a bit

Quote from: Vish on May 18, 2016, 12:36:07 AM
We had a redesign and a new vault planned for a couple months now, but Vyse has been busy.

So in other words, we won't get anything.
Welp.
Maybe in a couple years.

And if there IS a new vault planned.
A review or something to show us would be nice.

Stop keepin secrets like the government and let your followers in on things, guys.
We come here every day. We're like family. Show us something special.

...or they don't have anything ready yet?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So they have a new design in the making and nothing to show for it?
Lol okay.... kinda pointless to say then.