Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

My bet is that you are saying "yes" instead of "no".

I was trying to figure it out for a good 5 minutes before I realized that the "allow..." dialog was instead a "block all..." dialog.


Quote from: picano on January 07, 2011, 02:13:08 AM
My bet is that you are saying "yes" instead of "no".

I was trying to figure it out for a good 5 minutes before I realized that the "allow..." dialog was instead a "block all..." dialog.

You're right. I clicked no and it works. I wonder why.

Anyway, looks like it's never used. There were only like four people in there with names I never heard of.

Also, what happened to Karma?

Well, I ask a question about posting.

Could you make the Maximum Character Count for a post bigger?

Because I'm writing a story in a Thread, and I had exceeded the character limit for the OP, so I ask if you could be able to enlarge the Maximum number for a post.

Quote from: songeflemy on January 12, 2011, 01:09:17 AM
Well, I ask a question about posting.

Could you make the Maximum Character Count for a post bigger?

Because I'm writing a story in a Thread, and I had exceeded the character limit for the OP, so I ask if you could be able to enlarge the Maximum number for a post.
So can the signature maximum number be changed as well
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

In both cases, no.

Posts: I've tried, it's pretty much a hard limit --- anything over is simply discarded.
Sigs: Eh... it's really part of keeping down sig size. Yours is over the limit if I'm not mistaken.


Quote from: picano on January 12, 2011, 01:18:07 AM
In both cases, no.

Posts: I've tried, it's pretty much a hard limit --- anything over is simply discarded.
Sigs: Eh... it's really part of keeping down sig size. Yours is over the limit if I'm not mistaken.
Actally, I can only type 30 more words in my signature.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: picano on June 22, 2009, 08:15:05 PM

Signatures: Images in signatures should not be more than 800 pixels wide or 200 pixels tall. You may have no more than two images in your signature; if you choose to have two, each must be at most 400x200 if they go on one line or 800x100 if they are on separate lines. Signatures generated by Brawl Vault do not count.
     Moderators have the right to remove any signature that affects the readability of the board (i.e. a signature with multiple flashing colors).


Well my top signature is that of a randomnizer and all my Sigs are the same size of 399x149 and the bottom is a siggy from Brawl vault
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Eh, good point --- and I guess the signature enforcement hasn't really mattered since we limited the maximum viewing area anyway.

Increased.


January 12, 2011, 02:01:29 AM #99 Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 02:19:02 AM by Memories
Quote from: picano on January 12, 2011, 01:58:46 AM
Eh, good point --- and I guess the signature enforcement hasn't really mattered since we limited the maximum viewing area anyway.

Increased.

Now thats cool, But picano should you tell everybody that the signature count was increased or something
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.345

So, you remember AGF, Mr. "I took P:M's Melee Ganon PSA and claimed it as my own," right? Well, it looks like he created another account, probably using a friend's computer. He claims he isn't AGF, but the people are too smart for him (KTH and Miacis).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Picano is the forum running in xampp? If so you can easily change the max characters allowed in a post. Our forum now has 200000 characters per post allowed.

Nope.

It's either an issue database side or some hard coded limit somewhere... there is a setting for it but even at unlimited there is a cutoff (where text just vanishes).


Quote from: picano on January 12, 2011, 11:49:50 PM
Nope.

It's either an issue database side or some hard coded limit somewhere... there is a setting for it but even at unlimited there is a cutoff (where text just vanishes).
Huh weird, XAMPP has that function


Seems we even increased it to 300k characters O_o"

January 15, 2011, 09:49:04 PM #104 Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 10:00:26 PM by KTH
I guy named "Troll" harass me :

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.msg336974;boardseen#new

He said :

"Hey I'm a noob and I hate your hacks and guess what?
Agfanproductions isn't a stealer you are! Om nom nom.
Oh and miacis or whatever is a huge stupid idiot and I think that melée and him are both super duper dumb"

And he have send this to me by PM :

"You like my message on your thread?"