Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KTH on January 15, 2011, 09:49:04 PM
I guy named "Troll" harass me :

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.msg336974;boardseen#new

He said :

"Hey I'm a noob and I hate your hacks and guess what?
Agfanproductions isn't a stealer you are! Om nom nom.
Oh and miacis or whatever is a huge stupid idiot and I think that melée and him are both super duper dumb"

And he have send this to me by PM :

"You like my message on your thread?"
What a freakin' troll.  :notimp:
I reported his post for "hardcore trolling."
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 15, 2011, 10:31:35 PM
Quote from: KTH on January 15, 2011, 09:49:04 PM
I guy named "Troll" harass me :

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.msg336974;boardseen#new

He said :

"Hey I'm a noob and I hate your hacks and guess what?
Agfanproductions isn't a stealer you are! Om nom nom.
Oh and miacis or whatever is a huge stupid idiot and I think that melée and him are both super duper dumb"

And he have send this to me by PM :

"You like my message on your thread?"
What a freakin' troll.  :notimp:
I reported his post for "hardcore trolling."
Already banned so he won't bother us ;)


How come I can't see my avatar anymore? There are also only a select few other avatars I can see on this forum as well.

Edit: When I posted this my avatar appeared for not even a full second before it vanished.

Quote from: (specter) on January 17, 2011, 02:59:20 AM
How come I can't see my avatar anymore? There are also only a select few other avatars I can see on this forum as well.

Edit: When I posted this my avatar appeared for not even a full second before it vanished.
It's just you, I see it fine. Clear out your browser cache and history, and reload.


Click on my character sig for a Guide on THP making, and on the Brawlvault bar directly above for my collection of THP videos.
Brawl FC- 1634-5170-8615

Quote from: xmanfit0 on January 17, 2011, 03:34:05 AM
Quote from: (specter) on January 17, 2011, 02:59:20 AM
How come I can't see my avatar anymore? There are also only a select few other avatars I can see on this forum as well.

Edit: When I posted this my avatar appeared for not even a full second before it vanished.
It's just you, I see it fine. Clear out your browser cache and history, and reload.

Well somehow it's appearing again.

I think there is a bug with the way Google Chrome handles the quick edit button on this site. Whenever I click it, it lets me edit, but the box is a very thin strip and the save and cancel buttons that should be under the box are missing so I can't save the edit. I now have to go into full edit mode to make edits... I never had this problem before on FireFox.

Any suggestions?

Quote from: (specter) on January 17, 2011, 07:02:43 PM
I think there is a bug with the way Google Chrome handles the quick edit button on this site. Whenever I click it, it lets me edit, but the box is a very thin strip and the save and cancel buttons that should be under the box are missing so I can't save the edit. I now have to go into full edit mode to make edits... I never had this problem before on FireFox.

Any suggestions?
I had that, you can't really fix that i believe. Just hit the TAB button and it shows the send and preview buttons.

Quote from: Pride on January 17, 2011, 08:12:58 PM
Quote from: (specter) on January 17, 2011, 07:02:43 PM
I think there is a bug with the way Google Chrome handles the quick edit button on this site. Whenever I click it, it lets me edit, but the box is a very thin strip and the save and cancel buttons that should be under the box are missing so I can't save the edit. I now have to go into full edit mode to make edits... I never had this problem before on FireFox.

Any suggestions?
I had that, you can't really fix that i believe. Just hit the TAB button and it shows the send and preview buttons.

What tab button?

Also, I just went back before typing this post and the buttons are back and the box is bigger. Same with this post that I tried to quick edit now. What the hell?

Quote from: (specter) on January 17, 2011, 08:16:02 PM
Quote from: Pride on January 17, 2011, 08:12:58 PM
Quote from: (specter) on January 17, 2011, 07:02:43 PM
I think there is a bug with the way Google Chrome handles the quick edit button on this site. Whenever I click it, it lets me edit, but the box is a very thin strip and the save and cancel buttons that should be under the box are missing so I can't save the edit. I now have to go into full edit mode to make edits... I never had this problem before on FireFox.

Any suggestions?
I had that, you can't really fix that i believe. Just hit the TAB button and it shows the send and preview buttons.

What tab button?

Also, I just went back before typing this post and the buttons are back and the box is bigger. Same with this post that I tried to quick edit now. What the hell?
It's a bug that happens around 50% of the times. It isn't always that small.
And i ment the TAB button on your keyboard.

Quote from: Pride on January 17, 2011, 08:21:47 PM
It's a bug that happens around 50% of the times. It isn't always that small.
And i ment the TAB button on your keyboard.

And it's only with Google Chrome? Because it never did this to me in FireFox.

Oh, ok then. I'll try that next time.

Quote from: (specter) on January 17, 2011, 08:26:57 PM
Quote from: Pride on January 17, 2011, 08:21:47 PM
It's a bug that happens around 50% of the times. It isn't always that small.
And i ment the TAB button on your keyboard.

And it's only with Google Chrome? Because it never did this to me in FireFox.

Oh, ok then. I'll try that next time.
Yeah it's only with GC for as far as i know. The only browsers i used to use are GC and Firefox, i use firefox alone nowadays.

How can I keep certain topics from appearing in the "Show new replies to your posts." feature? Even the topics I've unsubscribed from still appear in there, and I want to know how I can keep them out for good?

Quote from: (specter) on January 21, 2011, 01:27:59 AM
How can I keep certain topics from appearing in the "Show new replies to your posts." feature? Even the topics I've unsubscribed from still appear in there, and I want to know how I can keep them out for good?
This. There are some threads that I post in once and then it reminds me of when it's updated. It's kind of annoying.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 21, 2011, 02:52:40 AM
Quote from: (specter) on January 21, 2011, 01:27:59 AM
How can I keep certain topics from appearing in the "Show new replies to your posts." feature? Even the topics I've unsubscribed from still appear in there, and I want to know how I can keep them out for good?
This. There are some threads that I post in once and then it reminds me of when it's updated. It's kind of annoying.

^This picture should show you where and how to disable it :)