Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 21, 2011, 01:50:32 PM #120 Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 01:53:42 PM by Segtendo
...I've never seen that before O.o
I'll go change it right now.

EDIT: The bottom on IS unchecked in my profile. Am I missing the point?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 21, 2011, 01:50:32 PM
...I've never seen that before O.o
I'll go change it right now.

EDIT: The bottom on IS unchecked in my profile. Am I missing the point?
Check it, then save, then uncheck and save. Below that is a list of topics your notified by. You can remove every topic you don't want there easily.

Quote from: Pride Trueblood on January 21, 2011, 07:46:01 AM

^This picture should show you where and how to disable it :)

Yes but I still want to receive notification. Just not from certain topics.

Below that is a list of topics your notified by.
You can remove every topic you don't want there easily.

Quote from: Pride Trueblood on January 21, 2011, 07:02:49 PM
Below that is a list of topics your notified by.
You can remove every topic you don't want there easily.

*facepalm*

But it doesn't remove it from "Show new replies to your posts.". That just unsubscribes you from e-mail notifications.

Quote from: (specter) on January 21, 2011, 07:15:36 PM
Quote from: Pride Trueblood on January 21, 2011, 07:02:49 PM
Below that is a list of topics your notified by.
You can remove every topic you don't want there easily.

*facepalm*

But it doesn't remove it from "Show new replies to your posts.". That just unsubscribes you from e-mail notifications.
Hmm, then i have no idea.

Quote from: Pride Trueblood on January 21, 2011, 07:35:14 PM
Quote from: (specter) on January 21, 2011, 07:15:36 PM
Quote from: Pride Trueblood on January 21, 2011, 07:02:49 PM
Below that is a list of topics your notified by.
You can remove every topic you don't want there easily.

*facepalm*

But it doesn't remove it from "Show new replies to your posts.". That just unsubscribes you from e-mail notifications.
Hmm, then i have no idea.

There should be some option that lets you stop receiving notifications altogether and not just e-mail ones.

Quote from: (specter) on January 21, 2011, 07:15:36 PM
Quote from: Pride Trueblood on January 21, 2011, 07:02:49 PM
Below that is a list of topics your notified by.
You can remove every topic you don't want there easily.

*facepalm*

But it doesn't remove it from "Show new replies to your posts.". That just unsubscribes you from e-mail notifications.
Yes, that's what I meant, not the one in options.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


what you can do is delete all of your posts from the topic you don't want to see updates from and then you won't get updates from it anymore (i did that to get out of the family topic)
(that is, if you are able to delete your own posts)

February 02, 2011, 11:55:53 PM #129 Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 12:32:18 AM by Sorceress
I think someone is giving people fake warnings in the family thread is that even allowed?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on February 02, 2011, 11:55:53 PM
I think someone is giving people fake warnings in the family thread is that even allowed?
One is done by Oizen and one by Random. Oizen's a Global mod, Random is a founder. They want to play, let them be.

February 03, 2011, 12:37:46 AM #131 Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 12:38:40 AM by ItalianStallion
I think that you should really considered some of your moderation team members. You can't just hand those powers to some troll, who dedicates to nothing, but trolling.

Not everyone can have power.

Quote from: Pride on February 03, 2011, 12:35:03 AM
Quote from: Sorceress on February 02, 2011, 11:55:53 PM
I think someone is giving people fake warnings in the family thread is that even allowed?
One is done by Oizen and one by Random. Oizen's a Global mod, Random is a founder. They want to play, let them be.
What about the warnings on the others in the family thread
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I am not talking about Random, just in case anyone is confused.

Someone who calls people names constantly, and talks sh*t to others all the time, should not be a "Global Mod" That looks very unprofessional and makes this look like a joke.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 03, 2011, 12:40:45 AM
I am not talking about Random, just in case anyone is confused.

Someone who calls people names constantly, and talks sh*t to others all the time, should not be a "Global Mod" That looks very unprofessional and makes this look like a joke.
Don't forget about people abusing their powers thats sorta childish
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿