Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Sorceress on February 03, 2011, 12:39:23 AM
Quote from: Pride on February 03, 2011, 12:35:03 AM
Quote from: Sorceress on February 02, 2011, 11:55:53 PM
I think someone is giving people fake warnings in the family thread is that even allowed?
One is done by Oizen and one by Random. Oizen's a Global mod, Random is a founder. They want to play, let them be.
What about the warnings on the others in the family thread
I saw it, i was really like wtf. I did laugh but wtf XD


February 03, 2011, 02:38:08 AM #136 Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 02:42:25 AM by Sorceress
Quote from: Pride on February 03, 2011, 02:36:39 AM
Quote from: Sorceress on February 03, 2011, 12:39:23 AM
Quote from: Pride on February 03, 2011, 12:35:03 AM
Quote from: Sorceress on February 02, 2011, 11:55:53 PM
I think someone is giving people fake warnings in the family thread is that even allowed?
One is done by Oizen and one by Random. Oizen's a Global mod, Random is a founder. They want to play, let them be.
What about the warnings on the others in the family thread
I saw it, i was really like wtf. I did laugh but wtf XD


I did laugh as well those people got warnings but am wondering if there real warnings but lets stop talking about that
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

If can't will a power and control of higher person then your not worthy of using wityh great power comes great responibility peter :af:

Quote from: piperwillow on February 22, 2011, 10:33:24 PM
Sorry I didn't read rest of thread but theres this guy called TadTad
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=10967&Moderated=All
he's posting tons of fake downloads. Just a notice.

I reported 3 of his fakes on the other thread
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

To any admin viewing this:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=9702

This guy :srs: . He just went all over me because I told an admin to delete his 'plagiarized pack' like a few weeks ago.

He constantly harassed me in PMs today, He is simply pointing out that his life is 'better' than mine, and he also said my life is 'crap'. He also had some more insults, such as technically saying "I'm more superior than you" and other things like that.

I may have worse insults than he did, but I was simply defending myself.

This guy needs a sanction, I reported ALL his PMs (except one) to all admins, and yet, no admin had responded to me yet, as of 4:30 P.M EST.

I checked all admins profile to see when they were last online, and one was online today around 7:00 PM EST.
I want something done. :srs:
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

March 06, 2011, 09:41:07 PM #140 Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 09:43:01 PM by Miacis Kusanagi
Okay, so you expect admins to react less than 6 hours after your report, all time zones considered.
And considering the fact that admins here aren't all extremely active, especially a CERTAIN ONE who would have liked to enjoy his vacation from here a bit more.

There are a few things that bother me in this conversation, so I'd like you to send me the WHOLE PM conversation. Which means, including your PMs.

Oh, and I'll be as hurried as you are and ask for a quick answer. Just for the bonus. >.>

PS : Cut with the (null) business unless you have a freagin' really good reason to. If you just have no idea about what name to choose, just use your regular account name.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

March 07, 2011, 12:31:58 AM #141 Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 03:13:15 AM by Soul
Quote from: Miacis Kusanagi on March 06, 2011, 09:41:07 PM
Okay, so you expect admins to react less than 6 hours after your report, all time zones considered.
And considering the fact that admins here aren't all extremely active, especially a CERTAIN ONE who would have liked to enjoy his vacation from here a bit more.

There are a few things that bother me in this conversation, so I'd like you to send me the WHOLE PM conversation. Which means, including your PMs.

Oh, and I'll be as hurried as you are and ask for a quick answer. Just for the bonus. >.>

PS : Cut with the (null) business unless you have a freagin' really good reason to. If you just have no idea about what name to choose, just use your regular account name.
My apologies Miacis, I was a bit raged at the time; I couldn't think about all the other things such as time zones, the admins, etc. But that's just me. :<

And don't rush yourself, please.

Also, the (null) thing was to help that "guy" out with a problem, just in case so he wouldn't go and say something rude and tell me to get out of his thread. X-P

I feel so stupid right now and I know I should. ;_;

Also, I'm just going to apologize to the guy, but I hope he has his sorries, too.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.




Quote from: KTH on March 13, 2011, 10:27:16 PM
I'm talking about the post of "D."
Really, i got see this post
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

March 17, 2011, 10:53:13 PM #146 Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 10:55:30 PM by PiN0yB0i
Nevermind.

Just a quick question Mia... Do you guys ever delete accounts that have only posted once since like last year?
FC:4898-8419-2778

Never.

Even if they've never posted... they could simply be lurkers or Vault users only.

Hell, I've actually disabled the ability for users to delete their own accounts without admin permission.


I can't delete the poll on this topic - it givbes me a session verification error. Could you help?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20291.0
It does let me edit the poll, though.