Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 18, 2011, 11:07:36 PM #255 Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 11:09:16 PM by LordNOaH
Quote from: the98pika on May 18, 2011, 10:20:26 PM
Few people=Useless rule?

by that logic, since there aren't a lot of murderers, there should be no laws against murder.

Quote from: LordNOaH on May 18, 2011, 11:07:36 PM
by that logic, since there aren't a lot of murderers, there should be no laws against murder.
You didn't get the point...There is two differents between real life murders and fourms rules.

Murders needs to be a law because murders hurt a lot of people
fourm rules SOME (Like this one) only hurts very few people.
-

Quote from: the98pika on May 18, 2011, 11:28:35 PM
You didn't get the point...There is two differents between real life murders and fourms rules.

Murders needs to be a law because murders hurt a lot of people
fourm rules SOME (Like this one) only hurts very few people.
almost sentence
You didn't get the point...I can use a different example if you like.
Public urination.
Its against the law (I think? I guess any sort of public indecency is considered an offence, but I digress).  It isn't common.  It doesn't "hurt a lot of people."
But its also disgusting and nobody wants to see it.  So dey maked it a lawz.

My point was, just because an offence is uncommon, doesn't mean it should be ignored and rules shouldn't be made about it.

I really don't care too much about this whole censor debate, yeah it kinda bothers me, but not enough to right click their avatar and block the image.
But if you're going to argue, at least try to use half-decent logic to back yourself up.



As long as the avatars and signatures are within compliance of the forum rules, then I don't think we should change them just for one person who has a problem with the avatars/signatures of a few people.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I'm not trying to argue, And i don't care if it will be a rule either but it's up to the mods (Or whoever does it)if they want to add the rule or not.
-

Quote from: LordNOaH on May 18, 2011, 11:07:36 PM
by that logic, since there aren't a lot of murderers, there should be no laws against murder.
This^



@ the98pika, that is almost the exact same thing as what your proposing...
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

I've a problem with the RSS of Brawl Vault.

I want to put the RSS of Brawl Vault on my forum for see all new hack on scrolling.

But the RSS of Brawl Vault don't have any pics, only the text. THe RSS have a problem?

Thank to help me.

Quote from: KTH on May 22, 2011, 01:31:22 PM
I've a problem with the RSS of Brawl Vault.

I want to put the RSS of Brawl Vault on my forum for see all new hack on scrolling.

But the RSS of Brawl Vault don't have any pics, only the text. THe RSS have a problem?

Thank to help me.
Try this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=All&Name=%25&ByUser=%25&Credit=%25&Info=%25&Thumb1=%25&Type=%25%25&TypeAlt=%25




The RSS does have pics, so... it's an error on your end.


I learn a tutorial and my forum use HTLM Code.

The code was created by a site web : http://www.feedbucket.com/

I have some suggestions regarding the index layout.
News and Introductions make sense being at the top, but online gaming and Off-topic Discussion do not.  Especially Off-topic Discussion.  It should be at the bottom, or at least below the hacking board.

I see a lot of people asking for help on the stage board as well.  Rather than move all of those threads, why isn't there a help child board?

On-topic Discussion is way to broad.  There should be some sort of divisions there, similar to what SWF does.  Things are getting buried pretty quickly there now.

Tournaments doesn't get much action, and I think its because its at the very bottom.
Overall, it could use more subdivisions, its a little cluttered.

KTHX4READING.

I kept getting an error when I tried to report a post.

"Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]