Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I had 500 posts and was a mega kitten now for some reason it's gone down to 485
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Must be that someone removed a thread that contained some of your post. Thats why.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 31, 2011, 07:52:14 PM
Must be that someone removed a thread that contained some of your post. Thats why.
Indeed. And looking at the Recycle Bin, I think it comes from Helter Skelter's CSP/SSP/Icon thread. ;)
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Kusanagi on May 31, 2011, 08:28:19 PM
Indeed. And looking at the Recycle Bin, I think it comes from Helter Skelter's CSP/SSP/Icon thread. ;)
What! Why would he delete his thread T-T. It was going along great.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Miacis Kusanagi on May 31, 2011, 08:28:19 PM
Indeed. And looking at the Recycle Bin, I think it comes from Helter Skelter's CSP/SSP/Icon thread. ;)
:oshi: Why did he go and do that..

Ask him, don't ask me. o_Ô
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Shiiitt helter was great ah well
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Aww :/ Now I feel bad...

I apologize you guys, but I deleted my thread for two reasons. I want my (future?) thread to look a bit more professional, aaaaand I honestly didn't think my CSP's were all that great O.o

But yeah, if that messed with anyone, I'm sorry, and you guys are still welcome to ask for CSP's if you want

Quote from: anatasialove on June 01, 2011, 05:28:45 AM
:af: :af: :af:

This user keeps spamming all of these threads!

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Zack Fair on June 01, 2011, 05:57:23 AM
This user keeps spamming all of these threads!
That's because it's a bot, check the ??? links in his signature.

KC-MM is back! But, what happened?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Hey Yeah What Happened To KC-MM?? I Was REALLY REALLY REALLY BORED!! Withouth KC-MM Im Bored!

Glad That Is Back! :happy:
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Zack Fair/O Malkior on June 04, 2011, 08:43:38 PM
KC-MM is back! But, what happened?

_Data_Drain_ drained us off the web. [/troll]

Something about Conan. I don't know anything else, but that's about it.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

June 04, 2011, 08:49:31 PM #283 Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 08:50:41 PM by the98pika
Yay! kc-mm is back! what happen to this place? i was bored too...

Edit: Conan? well hope it never happens again.
-

Umm What Conan What's Wrong With That Hack?
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.