Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Miacis Kusanagi on June 08, 2011, 02:13:44 PM
I found the real reason of this thing, but I need to discuss it with picano to see if we can solve this without resorting to removing a convenient new feature ...
Ah ok, well it's good you found it. Since it's kinda annoying to have to change the symbols everytime you edit something ^_^"

Quite annoying to be honest xD

Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I can't modify my OP thread, i've got everytime :

Error 500.

Seriously, i can't modify my thread, that do everytime Error 500.

Everytime when i want Edit my first post of the thread.

Now that do 2 weeks ago. >.>

QuoteWHAT THE... yeah - Too much traffic...

Not much we can do about having too many people online at once. Heh. Refresh the page, and try again.

Requested URL: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=post2;start=0;msg=288296;sesc=fea53d3e9e3a8e61430e0c4cf7001322;board=30

Normally, I'd just say "it's random, it happens to everyone, so just try again until it works". Or "Try with another browser."

But let's just keep it simple. PM me the whole contents of the edited OP and I'll edit it in for you.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Hey Miacis, have you found a way to fix the "issue" with the special symbols that change during an edit?

Dang, I forgot about it. I need to discuss it with picano ...
Next time I get on MSN I'll do that.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Kusanagi on June 17, 2011, 02:27:25 PM
Dang, I forgot about it. I need to discuss it with picano ...
Next time I get on MSN I'll do that.
Alright, no rush. Just wondering ;)

Quote from: Miacis Kusanagi on June 17, 2011, 02:12:03 PM
Normally, I'd just say "it's random, it happens to everyone, so just try again until it works". Or "Try with another browser."

But let's just keep it simple. PM me the whole contents of the edited OP and I'll edit it in for you.

Happen the same when i try to send you the text on PM.

Error 500.

Quote from: KTH on June 17, 2011, 02:39:59 PM
Happen the same when i try to send you the text on PM.

Error 500.
Then send it to me by PM on Nintendo-Revolution. o_o
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Kusanagi on June 17, 2011, 02:41:59 PM
Then send it to me by PM on Nintendo-Revolution. o_o

WTF, i did to modify the thread..

But i can't re-edit lol.

... Parle-moi en français, j'ai rien compris, et ce sera plus simple. >.>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

J'ai édité le topic et ca à marché, mais j'ai retenté de éditer et ca marche plus.

Quote from: KTH on June 17, 2011, 03:07:16 PM
J'ai édité le topic et ca à marché, mais j'ai retenté de éditer et ca marche plus.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oui, c'est exactement pour ça que je t'ai dit que ça arrivait complétement au hasard et qu'il suffisait d'essayer jusqu'à ce que ça marche. Apparemment, les gros posts mettent plus de temps, donc ya plus de chance que les errreurs se produisent comme ça.

Normalement, si tu n'as pas un navigateur en mousse, faire "Précédente" sur la page d'erreur te permettra de refaire "Poster" ta chance sans avoir à re-éditer ton post.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.