Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 15, 2011, 06:39:40 AM #555 Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 06:40:49 AM by Puraidou
Quote from: Oizen™ on August 15, 2011, 06:07:04 AM

I'd say so, and if not that the content looks pretty offensive.

May I get a link to this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=30173.msg635919#msg635919
^To the actual post. Reporting it results in an error, maybe useful to know.


just look from this post and on, i think its trolling, but im not sure

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19096.msg637680#msg637680
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19096.msg637687#msg637687
I can't report this post :srs:

I get a database error.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




I agree with everyone else here.  TBM is causing nothing but trouble.  He's a spammer, a troll and a general annoyance.  Upping his warning to a moderation, or even muting him outright, would make everyone's experience here that much more enjoyable.


I hear your calling me names?

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

Quote from: TBM on August 16, 2011, 03:14:37 AM
I hear your calling me names?

If you consider "spammer, troll, general annoyance, etc." to be names, then yes we are calling you names.  Of course, I'd consider our actions to be more along the lines of "stating facts" rather than "calling names" and something tells me that the mods will agree.

Now if only they'd show up...

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 16, 2011, 03:19:04 AM
If you consider "spammer, troll, general annoyance, etc." to be names, then yes we are calling you names.  Of course, I'd consider our actions to be more along the lines of "stating facts" rather than "calling names" and something tells me that the mods will agree.

Now if only they'd show up...

wonder where they are, maybe sleeping? its almost midnight where i live...
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

August 16, 2011, 04:39:00 AM #567 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 04:40:58 AM by Mariodk
Quote from: . on August 16, 2011, 03:21:27 AMwonder where they are, maybe sleeping? its almost midnight where i live...
me too

they warned me for flaming just one time while TBM dont getting banned for doing this like in PMs /other threads (while he is already warned)

i was only flaming cuz of he was like this in my PMs/other threads
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

August 16, 2011, 04:41:04 AM #568 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 04:45:56 AM by Vyse
I'm staying out of it because if I stepped in, I'd at least moderate everyone involved.

Yeah, TBM is bad. But mariodk, you and KTH constantly flaming him are seriously starting to cross the line.

Everyone involved in this mess needs to just sit back, calm down, and be quiet for a while.

TBM's already lost his PMing privilege, and he was warned earlier today. As I mentioned above, I'd have gone straight to Moderated; but someone else got to him first, and I've said before that we don't "chain" moderations, so Warned is where he'll stay unless he breaks another rule.  All of his posts that you linked to are gone; he must have deleted them himself, since I don't see a record of any of us doing it.

If he does something again, let us know and we'll deal with him.

August 16, 2011, 07:13:49 AM #569 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 07:15:23 AM by PrideToBeMe
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19096.msg638054#msg638054

Wow, does this guy not know what he's up against? :srs:

And in case he deletes that, i have a screenshot of it:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.