Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: PrideToBeMe on August 16, 2011, 07:13:49 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19096.msg638054#msg638054

Wow, does this guy not know what he's up against? :srs:

And in case he deletes that, i have a screenshot of it:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just ignore him, if he does or say something like that, he will end up being muted...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Pride (PsoBB) on August 16, 2011, 07:13:49 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19096.msg638054#msg638054

Wow, does this guy not know what he's up against? :srs:

And in case he deletes that, i have a screenshot of it:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You don't mess with Vyse.

I'd actually prefer if he just did it already. A simple click of a button and he's moderated.

August 16, 2011, 10:25:23 AM #572 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 08:58:37 PM by Vyse
Quote from: Vyse on August 16, 2011, 04:41:04 AMI'm staying out of it because if I stepped in, I'd at least moderate everyone involved. Yeah, TBM is bad. But mariodk, you and KTH constantly flaming him are seriously starting to cross the line. Everyone involved in this mess needs to just sit back, calm down, and be quiet for a while. TBM's already lost his PMing privilege, and he was warned earlier today. As I mentioned above, I'd have gone straight to Moderated; but someone else got to him first, and I've said before that we don't "chain" moderations, so Warned is where he'll stay unless he breaks another rule.  All of his posts that you linked to are gone; he must have deleted them himself, since I don't see a record of any of us doing it. If he does something again, let us know and we'll deal with him.
or will you deal with me? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:
Yeah. I will.


Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

I'd skip over the next 2 stages personally..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Um... TBM? You really are trying to get moderated, or muted, aren't you? Spamming emoticons is considered disruptive behavior...

I'd suggest you tone down how you act here, or you might find yourself banned one day...

Just thought I would give a fair warning to you.

Quote from: Vyse on August 16, 2011, 04:41:04 AMYeah, TBM is bad. But mariodk, you and KTH constantly flaming him are seriously starting to cross the line.

We never flamming, we just said to TBM to stop to troll the thread of SmashClash.
He ask everytime the same request, he laughed at the others and he doesn't stop that.

I ask to ignore TBM and continue the discussion of SmashClash's project only.

i'll just jump in here and say that TBM is just a bored person, who maybe doesnt even have brawl... but found a forum where heisnt banned yet and thought... hey, why not? lets see how long it takes on this one...

not that ive seen him on other forums, just a guess...

Quote from: KTH on August 16, 2011, 02:23:13 PM
We never flamming, we just said to TBM to stop to troll the thread of SmashClash.
He ask everytime the same request, he laughed at the others and he doesn't stop that.

I ask to ignore TBM and continue the discussion of SmashClash's project only.

this, we never flammed him, we kept telling him to leave or stay quiet, and he kept repeating what we wrote, then we came here and blahblah
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

August 16, 2011, 03:10:20 PM #578 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 03:12:30 PM by br3compactor
srs business :srs:

Just why the heck is he doing all of that? He wants to get moderated or banned?

If I were SC I would lock the thread for a while, until people calm down. :P
But it's his choice.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 16, 2011, 03:10:20 PM
srs business :srs:

Just why the heck is he doing all of that? He wants to get moderated or banned?

i bet banned, maybe he doesnt care becoz of his other account
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: . on August 16, 2011, 03:11:52 PM
i bet banned, maybe he doesnt care becoz of his other account

Sanctions apply to all accounts.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 16, 2011, 03:12:55 PM
Sanctions apply to all accounts.

i know that, but maybe he doesnt
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

August 16, 2011, 03:37:35 PM #582 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 03:40:30 PM by Mariodk
maybe IP address banned
so he can´t just make a new account on that PC he using
if he get banned
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

The guy was "spared" and only got warned... after that he's kept on trolling/spamming, can't any other staff member... I dunno, do their job and either get him to the next warning level or even temporarily mute him?

r)

Quote from: Mariodk on August 16, 2011, 03:37:35 PM
maybe IP address banned
so he can´t just make a new account on that PC he using

i thought the IP was the on the internet and not on the PC...

but the thing is, he will be banned :P

Quote from: cx_asuka on August 16, 2011, 03:40:25 PM
The guy was "spared" and only got warned... after that he's kept on trolling/spamming, can't any other staff member... I dunno, do their job and either get him to the next warning level or even temporarily mute him?

r)

i was the one who reported him, he posted all in caps, which is against the rules, and counts as disruptive behaviour
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?