Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Oh my I haven't seen someone get fully banned from the forum in, well, forever.  Literally this is the first time o_o


Quote from: KTH on August 16, 2011, 06:53:04 PMDouble account possibility? http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=14456
i also think it (it is TBM)
asking like TBM(with asking then Gotenks is done) on his first post on that thread he just spammed but dont be so sure (yet)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 16, 2011, 06:33:47 PM
Oh my I haven't seen someone get fully banned from the forum in, well, forever.  Literally this is the first time o_o

^This. I've been here for 1 1/2 years and this is my first time witnessing a ban.


TheBeastMan (TBM)

Never knew him, that's good. I'm sure there's going to be a comic about TBM getting banned, maybe revealing a new sanction attack, maybe?

We should stop cluttering the thread about TBM. He's gone, no need to talk about it anymore. Let's just get back to normal cyber life.

Quote from: KTH on August 16, 2011, 06:53:04 PM
Double account possibility?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=14456

Now, now.  Let's not jump to conclusions.  He hasn't anything yet to either deserve our scorn or make us suspect that he's TBM.  For all we know, he could just be a new user that happened to join at the wrong time.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 16, 2011, 07:17:40 PMNow, now.  Let's not jump to conclusions.  He hasn't anything yet to either deserve our scorn or make us suspect that he's TBM.  For all we know, he could just be a new user that happened to join at the wrong time.
and ask the 100% same questing as TBM did (or more spammed it) as first poster on 100% same thread?

i say check his Ip address
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 16, 2011, 07:21:32 PM
and ask the 100% same questing as TBM did (or more spammed it) as first poster on 100% same thread?

i say check his Ip address

Hey, hasn't spammed the question yet, so I say we give him the benefit of the doubt for now.  If he actually is TBM, we can let the mods deal with him, but for now we have no proof that he's TBM.

I say that he's innocent until proven guilty, you know?

Quote from: Mariodk on August 16, 2011, 07:21:32 PM
i say check his Ip address
I second this, it's only a few clicks anyway. What is there to lose?

Quote from: Mariodk on August 16, 2011, 07:21:32 PM
and ask the 100% same questing as TBM did (or more spammed it) as first poster on 100% same thread?

i say check his Ip address

Noobs will be Noobs. They will always have the same question.

August 16, 2011, 07:37:48 PM #609 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 07:53:38 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: sexyflemy on August 16, 2011, 07:36:02 PMNoobs will be Noobs. They will always have the same question.
i know but i still say check his IP address

noobs normaly dont know what export vertex is and he also knew KTH was going to Export the vertex that is yet a other reason for i belive TBM made a other account

i got proof now:
Quote from: Major Monogram on August 16, 2011, 07:51:37 PMWill you stop that? oh and btw, i ONLY got banned from the forums not the whole site Anyways, KTH now that you finished your Young Link (as i only know at this point) now you'll start exporting Gotenks right??

how can a new guy know TBM get banned? and sound like him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


now, i guess its time to IP ban him?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

i got some skills for track noobs from World of Warcraft and i dont even know the Ip address to see this is the same person i can just use something called a brain :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 16, 2011, 07:57:21 PM
i got some skills for track noobs from World of Warcraft and i dont even know the Ip address to see this is the same person i can just use something called a brain :D

Okay, we get it. You're a skilled noob tracker on WoW and you have a brain. Congratulations.

August 16, 2011, 10:41:27 PM #614 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 10:42:20 PM by Miacis Ballard
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 16, 2011, 06:33:47 PM
Oh my I haven't seen someone get fully banned from the forum in, well, forever.  Literally this is the first time o_o
Mmmh ... permaban-wise, we already had some pretty famous cases, actually.
Milkaholik, mister "I'm joining SS, so I'll screw up your boards before leaving".
MyKewl and his master schemes of trying to frame his best buddy.
OnagaRyu for ... something private and pretty bad, and overall social inability.
Polaris for ... uh ... I'm still not sure about this one. I think it was a social inability and trolling ? -_o

We've actually got a whopping 22 pages of bans. Most of them being adbots and hacking attempts against the boards, though. :P


Quote from: Mariodk on August 16, 2011, 07:57:21 PM
i got some skills for track noobs from World of Warcraft and i dont even know the Ip address to see this is the same person i can just use something called a brain :D
Yes, we get it. TBM is your nemesis, and you're very skilled at tracking WoW newbies multi-accounting. I'm pretty sure you aren't the only one able to use your brain around here. >_>

Just saying, but thank goodness he's as dumb as a teapot and gave himself up. Cause the IP were different. Similar, but different and not really in the same range.

Quote from: . on August 16, 2011, 07:55:42 PM
now, i guess its time to IP ban him?
The two IPs have been banned. However, I'll keep manually checking the close ranges of those IPs for a bit, in case he rotates it once more.

Also, this is so full of win, it made me laugh ut loud in my bed. xD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=2555.msg638189#msg638189
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.