Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

August 16, 2011, 10:47:09 PM #615 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 10:48:58 PM by Infernape99(On Exams!)
Quote from: Miacis Ballard on August 16, 2011, 10:41:27 PM
Also, this is so full of win, it made me laugh ut loud in my bed. xD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=2555.msg638189#msg638189

This Guy... finally he is banned! i see he just got here for trolling the members >_<
Also Miacis LOL At that XD
And he got another account called "Mayor Monogram"

EDIT: I think this dosen't go here but... it like a report....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=30717.0
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Infernape99(On Exams!) on August 16, 2011, 10:47:09 PM
EDIT: I think this dosen't go here but... it like a report....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=30717.0
Ah yes, it's a glitch in the Matrix. It tends to happen when there's Neo running around, dodging bullets, and fighting hundreds of Misters Smith in slow-mo, on top of buildings.
I'll just bomb the thing.

(And doom humanity to robot slavery. :P)
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on August 16, 2011, 10:41:27 PM
Also, this is so full of win, it made me laugh ut loud in my bed. xD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=2555.msg638189#msg638189
Thats the first time i seen a visible Banned, i love how Vish and Vyse now have those for giving a Warning, Modrated, Muted, and Banned.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

OF my life on KC MM, i never see Banned too.

lol

Muted? What is that?

August 16, 2011, 11:26:07 PM #619 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 11:32:03 PM by Segtendo (PsoBB)
Quote from: KTH on August 16, 2011, 11:24:47 PM
Muted? What is that?
Can't post.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: KTH on August 16, 2011, 11:24:47 PM
OF my life on KC MM, i never see Banned too.

lol
^ This
I Never Seen Someone Banned.... No Wait... I Remember seen Banned, stickman
I Don't Know why but... don't tell meh why..
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Infernape99(On Exams!) on August 16, 2011, 11:29:47 PM
^ This
I Never Seen Someone Banned.... No Wait... I Remember seen Banned, stickman
I Don't Know why but... don't tell meh why..
That was a temporary ban. And a little problem that was private to the admin team, indeed (unless someone already talked about it ?).
Nothing big though. He's still acknowledged as one of the best admins we've had. :P
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on August 16, 2011, 11:35:19 PM
That was a temporary ban. And a little problem that was private to the admin team

Oh God... now everybody knows it... Sorry...
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


August 16, 2011, 11:54:35 PM #623 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 11:58:13 PM by Miacis Ballard
Quote from: Infernape99(On Exams!) on August 16, 2011, 11:48:50 PM
Oh God... now everybody knows it... Sorry...
???
Hey, no biggie. Anyone could see that ban. o.o
If we wanted to keep everyone's sanctions private, we'd have made the sanctions invisible.

Only the actual reason is being kept private (I think ?) and even then, it was nothing that terrible anyway.

Bt I think we should change subjects now. We're not really going anywhere with this, are we ? :P
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on August 16, 2011, 11:54:35 PM
???
Hey, no biggie. Anyone could see that ban. o.o
If we wanted to keep everyone's sanctions private, we'd have made the sanctions invisible.

Only the actual reason is being kept private (I think ?) and even though, it was nothing that terrible.

Whew... Hehehehehe Ok :P
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kay, plain and simple.

Some rule needs to be made about bringing up old arguments. Like necro-posting. But with arguments.

Quote from: N450-00 (PsoBB) on August 17, 2011, 12:45:28 AM
Kay, plain and simple.

Some rule needs to be made about bringing up old arguments. Like necro-posting. But with arguments.

That wouldn't work =P
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Sorceress on August 16, 2011, 10:53:54 PM
Thats the first time i seen a visible Banned, i love how Vish and Vyse now have those for giving a Warning, Modrated, Muted, and Banned.

I can't give visible "Banned"s though.

Only if you check the person's profile lol.


Mods cant' give the last status on the warn system

Idk why, but I've been saying it for a while.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on August 16, 2011, 10:41:27 PM
Mmmh ... permaban-wise, we already had some pretty famous cases, actually.
MyKewl and his master schemes of trying to frame his best buddy.
OnagaRyu for ... something private and pretty bad, and overall social inability.
Polaris for ... uh ... I'm still not sure about this one. I think it was a social inability and trolling ? -_o

Oh, I was here for those. It just was before the Sanctions were made.