Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

omg the "Sonic BAN" got me laughing hard XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



August 17, 2011, 03:41:36 AM #631 Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 03:53:05 AM by MANSTA8
This site officially has the best moderation system ever now.

Do the Vyse and Vish pictures show up automatically now? Nothing like adding insult to injury haha. I like it.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: stickman on August 17, 2011, 04:28:43 AM
Do the Vyse and Vish pictures show up automatically now? Nothing like adding insult to injury haha. I like it.

Nope. I add mine in. :P

And Vyse edited TBM's post after banning him to add the Sonic Ban picture. =P

Quote from: stickman on August 17, 2011, 04:28:43 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

1) If you check the latest discussions about admins where your name was quoted (in the public boards I mean), you'll see that I'm not lying.
2) It's not like we've had a ton of admins doing admin things anyway. So you're still "one of the best". :P
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on August 17, 2011, 08:02:13 AM
And Vyse edited TBM's post after banning him to add the Sonic Ban picture. =P
1) If you check the latest discussions about admins where your name was quoted (in the public boards I mean), you'll see that I'm not lying.
2) It's not like we've had a ton of admins doing admin things anyway. So you're still "one of the best". :P

A certain someone set the bar really low too. xD


Quote from: stickman on August 17, 2011, 04:28:43 AM
I didn't really tell anyone but it wasn't a secret either. Idk if the affected person(s) talked about it, but it is fine with me either way. To tell or not to tell that is the question doesn't matter to me.
I didn't, I only made subtle jokes about the probability.





Quote from: Infernape99(On Exams!) on August 17, 2011, 06:29:56 PMBanned! LOL So that is TBM?
i dont think
look in sign. for link something only a bot will do

if it was TBM he will just instant post in Smashclash thread for Gotenks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Erm...Heya.

I was having an issue when trying to PM another member on the site. There seems to be a complication of sorts with their username it seems. When they had their name as "D." (quotation marks being part of the name) after I clicked send, it said that the user didn't exist/wasn't in the database.

Afterwards, they changed their name to Double "D.", and I re-tried my PM, but then it said that the person was two seperate people, I think it said Double""" was not in the database, as well as "D." again.

Is this something that can be easily resolved? I have no other way of contacting this individual. ;___;
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Thany on August 18, 2011, 01:56:25 AM
Erm...Heya.

I was having an issue when trying to PM another member on the site. There seems to be a complication of sorts with their username it seems. When they had their name as "D." (quotation marks being part of the name) after I clicked send, it said that the user didn't exist/wasn't in the database.

Afterwards, they changed their name to Double "D.", and I re-tried my PM, but then it said that the person was two seperate people, I think it said Double""" was not in the database, as well as "D." again.

Is this something that can be easily resolved? I have no other way of contacting this individual. ;___;

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]