Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Super KTH on August 30, 2011, 02:43:35 PM
I'm trying to report a Thread on a error appear :

An Error Has Occurred!
Hacking attempt...

Obviously you are a hacker and therefore should be banned. :P

What thread? What post? What browser?

I need a LOT of info if I'm gonna trouble shoot an error like that.


Quote from: ピカノ on August 30, 2011, 03:43:22 PM
Obviously you are a hacker and therefore should be banned. :P

What thread? What post? What browser?

I need a LOT of info if I'm gonna trouble shoot an error like that.

lol

This thread : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=31548.0

And when i'm trying to look the thread that ask : The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Quote from: Super KTH on August 30, 2011, 06:17:15 PM
And when i'm trying to look the thread that ask : The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
That thread has been deleted. It is off-limits to you. There's no error here.

Quote from: Vyse on August 30, 2011, 06:27:42 PM
That thread has been deleted. It is off-limits to you. There's no error here.

Just because i see "An Error Has Occurred!" but nevermind.

The "error" is that you're trying to access something you don't have permission to see, I'm guessing.

Quote from: Vyse on August 30, 2011, 06:30:58 PM
The "error" is that you're trying to access something you don't have permission to see, I'm guessing.
Knowing how SMF is, yeah that's what happens. No permissions = error occurred.

Can someone please lock this into thread?

It was bumped a while ago, and people keep posting on it even though it's two years old. -.-

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 30, 2011, 10:21:27 PM
Can someone please lock this into thread?

It was bumped a while ago, and people keep posting on it even though it's two years old. -.-

Holy.... I Didn't see it was old! Sorry.. :/
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


August 30, 2011, 11:19:36 PM #773 Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 11:20:35 PM by Miacis Ballard
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 30, 2011, 10:21:27 PM
Can someone please lock this into thread?

It was bumped a while ago, and people keep posting on it even though it's two years old. -.-
This topic has been necroposted twice. 1 year after the author made it, then 1 year after the 1st necropost. Impressive.
But locked anyway. :P
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on August 30, 2011, 11:19:36 PM
This topic has been necroposted twice. 1 year after the author made it, then 1 year after the 1st necropost. Impressive.
But locked anyway. :P

Much appreciated. :]



Quote from: snowboots12 on September 02, 2011, 12:59:14 AM
:happy:
A-reporting I will go!

Anyways, IDK where else to put this, but do you guys mind adding this emote:

I sometimes feel like posting it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: snowboots12 on September 02, 2011, 12:59:14 AM
:happy:

spam

in the moderation thread?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

already reported the bot (look at the siggy.)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!