Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


September 02, 2011, 01:06:06 AM #781 Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 01:19:59 AM by Miacis Ballard
Bots are getting dumber and dumber. XD
Now they just post a stupid smiley right in the middle of the Moderation topic, to make sure we catch them very quickly.

Lemmings-bots committing forum-suicides.
With a big, happy smile. :happy:
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

And they have random names.
"snowboots" + random numbers=profit.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


funny. I thought it was a normal name till I saw the signature. At first I was going to report for spam, then the sig threw the flags.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



vish, ur quiet active with ur bandouken and warndouken lately... xDDD (im not complaining)

Quote from: jokekid on September 02, 2011, 01:37:11 PM
vish, ur quiet active with ur bandouken and warndouken lately... xDDD (im not complaining)

Actually you should be complaining, but at the noob users lol
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I find bots funny, well mainly the last one.
I'm curious about something. How come "[censored]" is censored?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


TBM IS BACK I REPEAT TBM IS BACK!!!!!!!!

don't give me a warned status

I saw your picture.

He was muted. WTF?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


for some reason i feel this as an epic videogame story, the bad guy is defeated and then some time later he is back :srs:

but why is he muted anyway? isnt the ban permament?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

He's banned. You guys just don't see it. >.>

Vyse put the ban on his profile instead of on a post.

so even if TBM's level is on warned, he's still banned?

September 03, 2011, 03:03:31 AM #792 Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 03:05:10 AM by Vish

11 years old? That explains a bit.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Well.

He asked for it. He trolled Vyse to the point of a ban.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]