Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Someone tell me the kitten levels and how to get them?

I wanted to make enough posts to be on the KC-MM Team

Quote from: 3MinuteMan on September 03, 2011, 11:37:29 AMSomeone tell me the kitten levels and how to get them? I wanted to make enough posts to be on the KC-MM Team
thats not about posts
to join KC-MM team
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: 3MinuteMan on September 03, 2011, 11:37:29 AM
Someone tell me the kitten levels and how to get them?

I wanted to make enough posts to be on the KC-MM Team
Well, to answer your question, post count does not determine the status of a KC:MM team member. The most important things that are looked for are quality and activity.

stickman weren't you a adminstrator? i could've sworn you were an admin.

well what about kitten levels?
can someone tell me how much you need to make for each level? I hate this Newbie Kitten level

i think u get a new rank at 100, at 500, at 1000 etc (not sure...)

September 03, 2011, 03:56:22 PM #800 Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 03:57:33 PM by Miacis Ballard
Quote from: 3MinuteMan on September 03, 2011, 11:37:29 AM
Someone tell me the kitten levels and how to get them?
Kitten ranks are determined by your number of posts. They mean nothing beside reflecting your posting activity. Here's a table of each and every kitten rank.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: 3MinuteMan on September 03, 2011, 11:37:29 AM
I wanted to make enough posts to be on the KC-MM Team
Joining the KCMM Team is not based on number of posts, but on hacking talent and dedication.

Quote from: 3MinuteMan on September 03, 2011, 01:55:27 PM
stickman weren't you a adminstrator? i could've sworn you were an admin.
He was an admin, yes, before resigning.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Huh.
So my next rank is "Never Gonna Give You Up"
Looking forward to it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 03, 2011, 03:58:12 PM #802 Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 03:59:39 PM by Ricky (br3)
50 or 100 posts will take you to the next level (I don't really remember)

EDIT: Godly ninja'd by Miacis  :P

EDIT2: I'm never going to have those nice ranks...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Who cares about ranks, they mean nothing. Specially at this forum when ass kissing an Admin will get you the stars.

Now on true subject, I made a report, and I want to know why it hasn't been handled yet.

i got warned for this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=32005.msg662690#msg662690


but the words i was using are censored, i mean, i didnt write the words themself, but how would someone understand what im saying if everything becomes a "[censored]"

Quote from: jokekid on September 03, 2011, 05:13:40 PM
i got warned for this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=32005.msg662690#msg662690


but the words i was using are censored, i mean, i didnt write the words themself, but how would someone understand what im saying if everything becomes a "[censored]"
Basically, if you wanna say the words, you gotta say them.
You can't add any *'s or %'s, or you'll get warned for it. You can turn off the censor if you want via options.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: jokekid on September 03, 2011, 05:13:40 PM
i got warned for this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=32005.msg662690#msg662690


but the words i was using are censored, i mean, i didnt write the words themself, but how would someone understand what im saying if everything becomes a "[censored]"
I know I'm not a mod and shouldn't be mini-modding but...
This is the place to talk about a moderation you received: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=39.0

What you did was censor bypassing, which is against the rules.
When you want to say [censored], you should write the word completely, it will be automatically censored for the people who have the word censor on and it will be shown for those who have it turned off.

To turn the censor off go to: Profile > Look and Layout Preferences, and then mark "Leave words uncensored".


Also, making a topic about your personal issues with KTH in the vertex section is something you shouldn't have done.
There are private messages for a reason.

Quote from: cx_asuka on September 03, 2011, 05:24:37 PM
There are private messages for a reason.

KTH blocked him....
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on September 03, 2011, 05:27:33 PM
KTH blocked him....
Oh well, I'm not constantly checking the drama among hackers to know who blocked who and when.
And if KTH blocked him, it's for a reason. No need to make a rant thread about him.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 03, 2011, 05:11:41 PM
Who cares about ranks, they mean nothing. Specially at this forum when ass kissing an Admin will get you the stars.

Now on true subject, I made a report, and I want to know why it hasn't been handled yet.

If they "mean nothing", I wonder why the staff changed the Forum Games/Off-Topic posts not to count.

Apparently, they mean something.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]