Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah, I also don't think it should be locked.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


it can still be stickied so ppl can download stuff, but ppl dont apport usefull comments anymore...

September 08, 2011, 02:53:43 PM #872 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 02:55:16 PM by Helix
I made a report yestyerday on a user that was "Flamming"

I reported it again just incase you guys missed it.

Quote from: Helix on September 08, 2011, 02:53:43 PM
I made a report yestyerday on a user that was "Flamming"

I reported it again just incase you guys missed it.

I promise you we see every report. It's pretty hard not to. So stop worrying about it.

Quote from: Vyse on September 06, 2011, 04:19:04 AMYou just report and let us do our jobs.

That reminds me.

I PM'd a few staff members about an issue with another forum member a few weeks ago.

Oizen was the only one to respond back, saying that he made a topic about it in the staff board.

Is there any progress on that?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Vyse on September 08, 2011, 11:01:38 PM
Well. Are you still having problems?
Well, I blocked this person since I didn't want to get PMs that are hate PMs.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Vyse on September 09, 2011, 12:30:28 AM
I believe the issue is resolved, yes.
Alright.
Thanks for your time.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Vyse on September 08, 2011, 05:16:27 PMI promise you we see every report.

Didn't you guys said that you didn't get certain reports because of technical issues?

Quote from: Vyse on July 30, 2011, 11:42:17 PM8. Missed Moderations
Yeah, we never saw those reports. By the way, only "report test 5" showed up.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on July 29, 2011, 10:28:25 AMAbout Missed sanctions.

(I swear on anything that is holy that none of these reports appeared in the Reported Posts section).

Now I'm not saying you're lying about seeing every report. But I think that because of past statements saying that technical problems cause reports not to get reported, people have every right to wonder rather or not you guys actually see the reports you get.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


September 09, 2011, 01:37:42 AM #880 Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 01:40:30 AM by Vyse
We've never had an issue getting reports from the area his came from. We see every one of those.

Though yes, I did forget about the errors some people get, because they haven't been mentioned in a while. Out of sight, out of mind and all that.


I want to make a thread asking people to sign a petition. It's a link to a  where you leave your name, email and a optional comment. Here's a link
http://www.petitiononline.com/OpMnfall/petition.html
so would this count as breaking the advertising rule? It's free and it's not like I'm forcing you to sign it, though how could I, I'm on the internet.
If it's a no, then I won't make it.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A thread like that would belong in Off-Topic, where advertising is allowed anyway, so...

Can we put that emoticon on KC MM please?



:yuno:

Thank you very much in advance.