Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 28, 2011, 06:18:35 PM
I noticed a button called "Spilt Topic".  What does this mean?
It's like a copy/paste type if thing for whole topics right?.. lol nvm Anyway I'm sure there's answers in the mod side for the forums.. =P..

O and congrats to all the new mods!.. =D
FC:4898-8419-2778

Hooray!  New mods!
*throws confetti*

Congrats to all of you!  I know you all will do a fantastic job of keeping your respective boards under control.

Congratulations to the new mods! Not sure who made it besides Segtendo, too lazy to read, but I'm sure the team chose wisely, and not based on friendships, and [censored] like that.

May we have a better, more organized forum!

Also, let's kill all the bots and noobs right now, so we don't have Error 500.

Quote from: cx_asuka on September 27, 2011, 05:23:23 AM
If you don't like people talking about how you do a "job" you "don't get paid or rewarded" for... simply don't pay attention to it, or don't do said job.

I would just like to say... be careful with saying that.

You have no idea how many of the staff members have apologized to me, saying that they wanted to quit. Many of them irreplaceable in the fact that I felt I could trust them with access to features that could easily break the site.

And as far as anyone else that could be hired... I actually actively discourage anyone who wants to be staff, of anything. As a friend once said, "Never staff a convention you actually enjoy".


Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 28, 2011, 06:46:51 PM
Congratulations to the new mods! Not sure who made it besides Segtendo, too lazy to read, but I'm sure the team chose wisely, and not based on friendships, and [censored] like that.

May we have a better, more organized forum!

Also, let's kill all the bots and noobs right now, so we don't have Error 500.

Just so you know, the new mods are only board specific. 

Beyond and Majora are mods of the Vertex Board and its subsections
KJ and myself are mods of the Attack and Animation Board and its subsections
Seg is the mod of the Off Topic Discussion Board and its subsections

It even says below the board's name on the mainpage XD

September 28, 2011, 08:02:33 PM #1055 Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 08:04:03 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
I was offered the Attack section but turned it down, since I haven't visited that section in a month or so. And even longer since I've dropped out of animations.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



September 28, 2011, 08:08:23 PM #1056 Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 08:10:52 PM by ItalianStallion
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 28, 2011, 07:44:20 PM
Just so you know, the new mods are only board specific.  

Beyond and Majora are mods of the Vertex Board and its subsections
KJ and myself are mods of the Attack and Animation Board and its subsections
Seg is the mod of the Off Topic Discussion Board and its subsections

It even says below the board's name on the mainpage XD

Yeah, I know that sir.

I reccomended to one of the Administrators, to have the most knowledgeable people of each section, take care of their respective section.

It only makes sense.

Feel bad for Segtendo having to take care of Off Topic section though. [censored] is madness over there.

EDIT: Wow. Why is he the only one taking care of that section? That is probably the most viewed or visited section of all, including the three sub boards, within the Off Topic Section.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 28, 2011, 08:08:23 PM
Yeah, I know that sir.

I reccomended to one of the Administrators, to have the most knowledgeable people of each section, take care of their respective section.

It only makes sense.

Feel bad for Segtendo having to take care of Off Topic section though. [censored] is madness over there.
Yea i agree.. But I'm sure he'll manage, it's experience either way..
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 28, 2011, 08:08:23 PM
EDIT: Wow. Why is he the only one taking care of that section? That is probably the most viewed or visited section of all, including the three sub boards, within the Off Topic Section.
There's a second Mod position there. We're just waiting for an answer.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Nuke on September 28, 2011, 08:11:06 PM
Yea i agree.. But I'm sure he'll manage, it's experience either way..

He also takes care of BrawlVault reports, so holy [censored] talk about a lot of work. He'll pull through, I know it.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on September 28, 2011, 08:12:39 PM
There's a second Mod position there. We're just waiting for an answer.

Yep.. Vyse already told me. Looks like you guys got it under control already.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 28, 2011, 08:18:09 PM
He also takes care of BrawlVault reports, so holy [censored] talk about a lot of work. He'll pull through, I know it.
O_o... wow... O ok good he has help i was gonna say...  :srs:.. lol
FC:4898-8419-2778

September 28, 2011, 08:37:40 PM #1061 Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 09:49:04 PM by Segtendo
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 28, 2011, 06:46:51 PM
Congratulations to the new mods! Not sure who made it besides Segtendo, too lazy to read, but I'm sure the team chose wisely, and not based on friendships, and [censored] like that.

Me, SDo0m, Beyond, Majora, and KJP. :af:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 28, 2011, 08:08:23 PM
Feel bad for Segtendo having to take care of Off Topic section though. [censored] is madness over there.

EDIT: Wow. Why is he the only one taking care of that section? That is probably the most viewed or visited section of all, including the three sub boards, within the Off Topic Section.
I know :srs:
Lotta [censored] goes down there.
Hope the other person responds.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: KTH on September 28, 2011, 10:10:01 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22726
Stolen.

And jason something else report everytime my "Metal Mario SSB64' Stage.
Yep. Totally stolen.
That was done by FairKnight, originally, but post that in the BrawlVault thread.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 28, 2011, 10:11:10 PM
Yep. Totally stolen.
That was done by FairKnight, originally, but post that in the BrawlVault thread.

Damn you ninja!

Oh how I miss Fairknight and his New York stories..