Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.



We have another winner.. --> =D
FC:4898-8419-2778


September 28, 2011, 11:33:56 PM #1069 Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 11:40:09 PM by Segtendo
Quote from: Nuke on September 28, 2011, 10:50:49 PM
We have another winner.. --> =D
What is with these ghost topics lately?
Quote from: KTH on September 28, 2011, 11:19:45 PM
Me :srs:
I fail to post on this thread.
Oh. Okay.

Also, http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=33640.0
What the hell is this [censored]?
I locked it, but WHAT THE HELL.

SmashHackers, show your face. You've showed me this before.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 28, 2011, 11:33:56 PM
Also, http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=33640.0
What the hell is this [censored]?
I locked it, but WHAT THE HELL.
Am scared, that is all. D:
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

September 28, 2011, 11:40:22 PM #1071 Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 11:41:53 PM by DrPanda
Quote from: Segtendo on September 28, 2011, 11:33:56 PMAlso, http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=33640.0 What the hell is this [censored]?
KittyLeaks: Humorously challenged addition! :o

Quote from: Da RulesSpamming: Posting worthless topics or messages that contribute nothing to the topic of the forum or thread.
r)

Wow....Thank you for my WTF Picture of the day.
The most strange was the member post 0 messages...And he already post one.


Quote from: KTH on September 28, 2011, 11:41:17 PM
Wow....Thank you for my WTF Picture of the day.
The most strange was the member post 0 messages...And he already post one.

His one post was in the Off-topic boards, so it didn't count.
Funny to think that people can go around posting and still be Stalker Kitties :laugh:

Quote from: Victory Badguy on September 28, 2011, 11:58:52 PM
His one post was in the Off-topic boards, so it didn't count.

No. He posted in stage requests before that post.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 28, 2011, 11:59:47 PM
No. He posted in stage requests before that post.

Really?  Didn't catch that.  I guess something glitched up then.

Disregard my previous post.

Quote from: Segtendo on September 28, 2011, 11:33:56 PM
What is with these ghost topics lately?Oh. Okay.

Also, http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=33640.0
What the hell is this [censored]?
I locked it, but WHAT THE HELL.

SmashHackers, show your face. You've showed me this before.
Haha XD You know the guy who drew my profile pic? Yeah that was him lol. Sorry, I apologize for his bizarre and unreadable drawings. I think it translates to something about Miacis banning people but it's pretty unreadable

Quote from: SmashHackers on September 29, 2011, 12:01:38 AM
Haha XD You know the guy who drew my profile pic? Yeah that was him lol. Yeah I apologize for his bizarre and unreadable drawings. I think it translates to something about Miacis banning people but it's pretty unreadable
Alright, at least you're honest about him.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 29, 2011, 12:08:13 AM #1079 Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 12:09:30 AM by SmashHackers
Quote from: Segtendo on September 29, 2011, 12:02:38 AM
Alright, at least you're honest about him.
Warning you in advance, he just told me his intentions to make more posts so please dont blame me
[5:06:32 PM] Cole Bayrack: aron
[5:06:35 PM] Cole Bayrack: aaron*
[5:06:58 PM] Cole Bayrack: ima amke a fourm about ho u inspired me to become maicis side kick, like ur ouzins



fourm. Ho. U. maicis. ur. ouzins. He just can't get any worse  :srs: