Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

That would help so much, considering all the spam he gets in his thread.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


http://brawlhacks.wikia.com/wiki/Meowmix_Wiki

QuoteYeah KC-MM I'm Helping you [censored]es by updating this Wiki by TBM. You ban me from Brawl Vault, and I'll tell Nintendo about these hacks. Oh and KTH, thanks for being such a [censored] AND A SNITCH!!!! CAUSE I'LL KILL YOU. KTH'S REAL NAME IS Kevin Alegrie and he lives in France, Bordeaux

is that info even true?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Quote from: Ӄathy on October 22, 2011, 09:21:40 PM
I went ahead and changed it to som'in more sweeter =3

LOL

i wish TBM was like that
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


October 22, 2011, 09:25:21 PM #1267 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 09:26:46 PM by Ӄathy
anyways who ever's the admin over that can get the ip of who modified it last (not mine o.o) and Ban that ip there also (Little known info is I also have a Wiki hosted on my KcMm:E server XD)

Oh and btw, If you wanna know his ip, it's freely viewable via the History button =p My edit's the first Ip btw.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Kit, where's your edit?
I can't see it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 22, 2011, 09:25:28 PM
Kit, where's your edit?
I can't see it.
Look at KTH's quoted post in here then look at the page =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄathy on October 22, 2011, 09:27:46 PM
Look at KTH's quoted post in here then look at the page =3
From KTH
QuoteYeah KC-MM I'm Helping you [censored]es by updating this Wiki by TBM. You ban me from Brawl Vault, and I'll tell Nintendo about these hacks. Oh and KTH, thanks for being such a [censored] AND A SNITCH!!!! CAUSE I'LL KILL YOU. KTH'S REAL NAME IS Kevin Alegrie and he lives in France, Bordeaux

From Wiki
QuoteYeah KC-MM I'm Helping you [censored]es by updating this Wiki by TBM. You ban me from Brawl Vault, and I'll tell Nintendo about these hacks. Oh and KTH, thanks for being such a [censored] AND A SNITCH!!!! CAUSE I'LL KILL YOU. KTH'S REAL NAME IS Kevin Alegrie and he lives in France, Bordeaux
Looks the same :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


QuoteWe hope that you do enjoy your stay at KcMm and make some Wonderful hacks for the community! ~TBM
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I edited it again after looking in the histroy. He was trying to advertise that the brawl vault wasn't doing it's job. I once again made a kind note =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄathy on October 22, 2011, 09:32:43 PM
I edited it again after looking in the histroy. He was trying to advertise that the brawl vault wasn't doing it's job. I once again made a kind note =3

That's funny.  I was always under the impression that Brawl Vault did its job quite well.

Ah well.  Haters gonna hate, I suppose. 

I don't see it on the page :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]