Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.



The left is TBM's edits (I removed his ip, but it's still viewable =p) vs what I changed.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



October 22, 2011, 09:37:06 PM #1276 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 09:39:37 PM by Segtendo
Where is that page?

NVM. I FINALLY SEE IT.
It wasn't showing up :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


There are some people who just-won't-give-up!
I'll contact picano and see if there's a way to ban this guy from the wiki too ...
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on October 22, 2011, 09:41:44 PM
There are some people who just-won't-give-up!
I'll contact picano and see if there's a way to ban this guy from the wiki too ...
Make sure he doesn't ban me by mistake XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Miacis Ballard on October 22, 2011, 09:41:44 PM
There are some people who just-won't-give-up!
I'll contact picano and see if there's a way to ban this guy from the wiki too ...

I impressed that you guys are now forced to ban TBM from everything Brawl-hacking related.

Seriously, I would have thought that he'd have given up after the first ban.

The most surprising thing about this is that people look at the wiki.


Quote from: Vyse on October 22, 2011, 09:49:13 PM
The most surprising thing about this is that people look at the wiki.
Lol. No kidding.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 22, 2011, 09:57:47 PM #1283 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 09:59:58 PM by KTH
Quote from: Dot on October 22, 2011, 09:17:54 PM
is that info even true?

Nope. lol
But yes i'm living at France but at "Marseille".

Quote from: Victory Badguy on October 22, 2011, 09:48:11 PM
I impressed that you guys are now forced to ban TBM from everything Brawl-hacking related.

Seriously, I would have thought that he'd have given up after the first ban.

He provoct SmashClash, MarioDK and Vyse, he take a sanction, just muted. He can still look BrawlVault.

But he create many new account and continue to troll.

What I found funny was the fact he didn't link anything correctly XD Wasn't that  hard... though after 4 Cachpas, I was about to give up liking lol
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




October 22, 2011, 10:00:12 PM #1286 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 10:01:14 PM by Dot
it´s the same...

oh wait  :srs:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

October 22, 2011, 10:00:46 PM #1287 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 10:03:19 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
Strange....isn't for me

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 22, 2011, 09:59:25 PM
Look at the Wiki page again...
Like a [censored]ing boss :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Dot on October 22, 2011, 10:00:12 PM
it´s the same...

*facepalm*

You seemed to have missed this,

Now join our legion of Feline Swag Soldiers and travel to the land of Epicosity! I guess you could say that...

   Puts on shades*

Kitty Corp is the purrrrfect place for Brawl hacks
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHh!