Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Albafika on October 24, 2011, 12:14:14 AM
Not gonna lie, I still have them nearly as frequent as a week ago.
Yeah, this as well, I don't hardly notice much difference...

The Wiki button should be replaced with a button that links to picano's site since it's up there anyway.

Tired of vandalizing a wiki? Relax and check out picano's site!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I think someone should add a Model request section or something, since it's possible now and theirs gonna be alot of requests for model imports...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

October 24, 2011, 04:46:47 AM #1323 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 04:50:39 AM by Vyse
I guess I'll just take the initiative here and make a Model section. I have a feeling this is what Miacis IMed me about earlier, but I was afk so... oh well.

We can always delete it if it ends up being unnecessary/a bad idea.

Done.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=34522.0
        ^----needs to be moved since we have the correct section now.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Pervy's request thread should be moved too.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 24, 2011, 05:17:01 AM
Pervy's request thread should be moved too.

I'll go through the hacking sections now, and see what should go where.

I'd appreciate if people could post links of these topics here.

Quote from: Oizen™ on October 24, 2011, 05:19:50 AM

I'll go through the hacking sections now, and see what should go where.

I'd appreciate if people could post links of these topics here.
Sorry >.<
Can't post anything since I'm on my Wii.
Well, it's in the Vertex section, IIRC.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Made an announcement about it.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=35143.0

So we don't have to mess up this topic about things like that.

(to admins: If you want to remake the announcement for whatever reason, go ahead. I just made it myself because none of you seem to be online)

Quote from: Vyse on October 24, 2011, 04:46:47 AM
I guess I'll just take the initiative here and make a Model section. I have a feeling this is what Miacis IMed me about earlier, but I was afk so... oh well.
Good guess. Wanted to get you opinion before creating it.

Quote from: Oizen™ on October 24, 2011, 05:45:28 AM

Made an announcement about it.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=35143.0
Looks good enough to me.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

You probably already saw this coming, are you guys going to choose mods for the new section? Perhaps it would be a good idea to think about that now seeing its gonna take off quickly once people get use to it.. And no I'm not looking for a spot just making a suggestion..
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: Nuke on October 24, 2011, 06:54:41 AM
You probably already saw this coming, are you guys going to choose mods for the new section? Perhaps it would be a good idea to think about that now seeing its gonna take off quickly once people get use to it.. And no I'm not looking for a spot just making a suggestion..
My vote would go to BlackJax and RandomTBush

Quote from: Nuke on October 24, 2011, 06:54:41 AM
You probably already saw this coming, are you guys going to choose mods for the new section? Perhaps it would be a good idea to think about that now seeing its gonna take off quickly once people get use to it.. And no I'm not looking for a spot just making a suggestion..

We only do this for active boards, which is why the stage boards don't have any.

If it gets active enough, we will. but for the time being I wouldn't say we need any

Quote from: Oizen™ on October 24, 2011, 10:52:19 AM

We only do this for active boards, which is why the stage boards don't have any.

If it gets active enough, we will. but for the time being I wouldn't say we need any
ok.. That's reasonable..
FC:4898-8419-2778