Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SJS on October 24, 2011, 12:20:28 AM
The Wiki button should be replaced with a button that links to picano's site since it's up there anyway.

Tired of vandalizing a wiki? Relax and check out picano's site!

Done. :P


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17547.msg720827#msg720827

Can we get some Mod action with this topic?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: SJS on October 24, 2011, 12:20:28 AM
The Wiki button should be replaced with a button that links to picano's site since it's up there anyway.

Tired of vandalizing a wiki? Relax and check out picano's site!
And since this was added, may I suggest we add the friendly hacking site LST's website on a button? I mean, there shouldn't be a problem, should there?



http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=35219.msg721234#msg721234

Important tool. I think a sticky might be in order.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Can we make a tutorial index sticky for the tutorial and guides section?

It's getting to the point where there are so many of them that it can be tricky to find the more obscure but important ones.

http://brawlhacks.wikia.com/wiki/Meowmix_Wiki
this was braught to my attention via PM. Looking through the changes since I rolled it back, It might be wise to just shut the place down. Also Might want to compair IP's and sanction them on here if any match (check to see if they did abuse or try to fix)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!





October 28, 2011, 09:45:02 PM #1346 Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 09:47:28 PM by §uper Ӄit ßallarɖ
Hey what happened to my topic in the Model section? It was titled "Kit's Model Expo". I can't find it and it's not in my Recycling Bin. I had quite a bit posted in it and even a small guide!

Never mind... Apperently there's a forum glitch that puts a topic in Page Limbo if it was pushed off the front page..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I was about to respond to you, but then I saw you edited your post :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Oizen™ on October 28, 2011, 01:48:17 AM

Gee.

Who could that be.

Instead of making assumptions and looking up IP addresses, why not just move the thread somewhere else since it doesn't belong there.

Might be on the stages section, but he's showcasing nothing. More like he needs help.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=33809.msg726607#msg726607

*facepalm* someone tell him he can edit posts

he keeps double posting



and yes, i´ve told him how to edit posts
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?