Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

But it...

I'm not crazy.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: SJS on December 18, 2011, 11:36:15 PM
But it...

I'm not crazy.
That's what a crazy person would say. :>.>:

lol. xD
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: SJS on December 18, 2011, 11:36:15 PM
But it...

I'm not crazy.

Thats quite alright, we can just wait here until the nice men in white coats come to get you

Hey, is it just me, or is the introductions board degenerating into sad pathetic cries for attention?  Can we get some rules up in that?

Quote from: LordNOaH on December 21, 2011, 03:44:05 AM
Hey, is it just me, or is the introductions board degenerating into sad pathetic cries for attention?  Can we get some rules up in that?
Hah. XD I was going to bring this up too, concerning specially a certain person's ragequit thread....

Yea...
I'll have to agree with Noah on this one.
The good-bye threads are turning into cries of attention...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: LordNOaH on December 21, 2011, 03:44:05 AM
Hey, is it just me, or is the introductions board degenerating into sad pathetic cries for attention?  Can we get some rules up in that?

I'd say so.

I thought people could handle things like it, but its turning into "everyone hates me, Im gonna leave for ever " crap.

Not sure what to do other then just removing goodbye posts entirely.

Quote from: Oizen™ on December 21, 2011, 06:19:31 AM
Not sure what to do other then just removing goodbye posts entirely.
Yes. Let's do this.

Quote from: Vyse on December 21, 2011, 07:29:47 AM
Yes. Let's do this.

Considering most staff discussion on things like this consists of me, you, and Miacis. I'd say we should just do it.

Make a new sticky in the introduction thread, and delete the old one?


Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 21, 2011, 08:29:34 AM
What in the [censored].

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=35191.msg778295#msg778295


Omg, that guy has been spamming that picture and making threads about that pic.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Quote from: Oizen™ on December 21, 2011, 08:34:35 AM
Banned the guy, I'll clean it up now.

[censored] was creepy, lol.

Nice job on the annihilation, Oizen.

I was looking at his latest posts, and he had made normal posts before on numerous threads, specially DSX8's.

Out of nowhere, it started spamming everywhere, in every thread. I saw about 10, but that doesn't matter now since it's all getting deleted.