Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Yeah, report button doesn't work so: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21724.msg782733#msg782733
Just basic "First" spam.

Also there is a dude who made a thread in offtopic about playing with items and whatever, but his name is WhiteElegantSupremacy... am I the only one who thinks that sounds racist?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.






Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 27, 2011, 12:25:01 AM
Not gonna lie, that absolutely flawless [censored] at the end was kinda epic.
When Nuke said "flawless," I was thinking of Mortal Kombat, where the announcer says "Flawless victory."
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


December 27, 2011, 12:55:06 AM #1567 Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 01:42:08 AM by Vyse
Quote from: Seggy T. on December 27, 2011, 12:54:22 AM
When Nuke said "flawless," I was thinking of Mortal Kombat, where the announcer says "Flawless victory."
This. I'll admit I didn't even click Oizen's video because I assumed that's what it was.

Edit: I think I found the source of the database errors people have been getting when reporting. I won't say what it is until I'm sure, though. Thanks to Italian for (accidentally) pointing me in the right direction.

Edit 2: Yep, I definitely found it. It's caused by apostrophes in the subject line of the post. Gonna work on a fix now.

Quote from: Vyse on December 27, 2011, 12:55:06 AM
Edit 2: Yep, I definitely found it. It's caused by apostrophes in the subject line of the post. Gonna work on a fix now.
Vyse, you da man :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


December 27, 2011, 02:05:05 AM #1569 Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 02:19:23 AM by Vyse
That should do it! If anyone still encounters a database error when reporting, mention it here with a link to the post, please. Or PM it to me if you want to be more discreet.

Quote from: Seggy T. on December 27, 2011, 01:43:23 AM
Vyse, you da man :vyse:
I know. :vyse:

Edit: I also removed the line on the report page about revealing your e-mail address to us, since that's no longer true. Reports are posted as new topics in a mods-only board instead of being sent as e-mails.

Quote from: Vyse on December 27, 2011, 02:05:05 AM
That should do it! If anyone still encounters a database error when reporting, mention it here with a link to the post, please. Or PM it to me if you want to be more discreet.
*cheers*  :D
Great job, Vyse. :3
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Huh... for some reason I got this,

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/kcmm/forums.kc-mm.com/cache/data_cb48754f555077fdfb5898730f18c517-SMF-modSettings.php on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':' in /home/kcmm/forums.kc-mm.com/cache/data_cb48754f555077fdfb5898730f18c517-SMF-modSettings.php on line 1

When I was looking through the forums...

December 27, 2011, 02:43:12 PM #1572 Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 02:48:19 PM by Richter
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on December 27, 2011, 02:40:19 PM
Huh... for some reason I got this,

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/kcmm/forums.kc-mm.com/cache/data_cb48754f555077fdfb5898730f18c517-SMF-modSettings.php on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':' in /home/kcmm/forums.kc-mm.com/cache/data_cb48754f555077fdfb5898730f18c517-SMF-modSettings.php on line 1

When I was looking through the forums...
I have that with Firefox at the bottom of the forums nowadays, i had it with chrome before.. Now it switched, chrome doesn't have it but FF does :/

It has no negative effects as far as i know though.

Sorry for the double post (my phone can't edit posts..)

What just happened? O.o'

Quote from: Richter on December 27, 2011, 04:19:38 PM
Sorry for the double post (my phone can't edit posts..)

What just happened? O.o'

No negative effect huh?