Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Richter on December 27, 2011, 04:19:38 PM
What just happened? O.o'
What?

There was something wrong with one of the cache files that was preventing me from getting to the site at all. So I fixed that file. Not sure how it got messed up in the first place, especially in the way that it did.

But I don't think that's what you were talking about because, obviously, you could get here.

Well the entire forum was down for an hour or so, so i wondered what happened.

@cas: i mixed 2 errors up .-.

December 27, 2011, 04:49:37 PM #1577 Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 04:54:27 PM by Vyse
Quote from: Richter on December 27, 2011, 04:48:06 PM
Well the entire forum was down for an hour or so, so i wondered what happened.
Right. But I fixed that file about a minute before I made my post. You posted half an hour ago. We must have experienced different things.

Edit:
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on December 27, 2011, 02:40:19 PM
Huh... for some reason I got this,

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/kcmm/forums.kc-mm.com/cache/data_cb48754f555077fdfb5898730f18c517-SMF-modSettings.php on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':' in /home/kcmm/forums.kc-mm.com/cache/data_cb48754f555077fdfb5898730f18c517-SMF-modSettings.php on line 1

When I was looking through the forums...
I had a look at that file, too, but didn't really see anything wrong. If anyone gets this again, let me know.

Looks like it. But at least the forum is back on again. :)

:srs: i sthere a way besides making it so someone cannot PM me? look at this report. i want him to ne able to report my hacks :srs:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24433
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 29, 2011, 07:00:13 PM
:srs: i sthere a way besides making it so someone cannot PM me? look at this report. i want him to ne able to report my hacks :srs:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24433
I'm tired of seeing that name :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


:srs: he has sent me so many messages on here, youtube, comemtnson youtube, posts on here, adn now reports. ugh
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 29, 2011, 07:19:57 PM #1582 Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 07:52:43 PM by Richter
Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 29, 2011, 07:16:42 PM
:srs: he has sent me so many messages on here, youtube, comemtnson youtube, posts on here, adn now reports. ugh
Removed, someone needs to take his BV reporting rights away. The report button is not for asking questions...

Jasonvalle22 as usual, in case they need to know who.

But this isn't the correct topic for it.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 29, 2011, 07:00:13 PM
:srs: i sthere a way besides making it so someone cannot PM me? look at this report. i want him to ne able to report my hacks :srs:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24433
Boom. No more reporting rights. I was sure that those had been removed from him a long time ago.

Also yes, you can "Ignore PMs" from specific people. Look in your Profile => Personal Message Options.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

sweet, thanks. now he is gone from me :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Sheena on December 30, 2011, 04:57:10 PM
Why is Polaris unbanned?
I have no idea who you're talking about. But it's probably because of that accidental deletion of old bans picano did a long time ago.

Quote from: Vyse on December 30, 2011, 05:07:03 PM
I have no idea who you're talking about. But it's probably because of that accidental deletion of old bans picano did a long time ago.

He made an introduction thread.

I wasn't here when he was banned, but it seems like he did nothing but troll.

I don't remember this guy at all.

Quote from: Polaris on December 30, 2011, 04:34:33 PM
I was banned over a year ago

Well, I guessed right.

Maybe it's just me, but I believe we can give another chance to someone who's been banned for mostly Family-related "trolling/spamming" a whole year ago.

If he does something stupid, we can just re-ban him.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.