Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.


Welp, he's already managed to get two reports on him.

I doubt he'll be here long at this rate.

Quote from: Oizen™ on December 30, 2011, 08:13:21 PM

Welp, he's already managed to get two reports on him.

I doubt he'll be here long at this rate.
He hasn't been making a good impression...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'm here to discuss an issue caused by a member, instigated and unresolved by an administrator.

Today, I get this message:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That is against the rules, isn't it?

He should at least get a warning, shouldn't he?

As some of you may know, I got my PM privileges taken away once. I got them back a couple of months ago, with the promise that I wouldn't curse or fighting with anyone over a PM.

When I got that ridiculous [censored], my first instant reaction was to write back, but I know better than that.

Therefore, I posted on the Moderation Center, to talk about it. Of course, still heated at the time for getting such a [censored]ing message, yet not being able to write back.

What do I get in return? A warning.

I understand that something I said may have been against the rules, no excuses.

Still, giving me a warning, for venting on that thread, rather than messaging the user, did not [censored]ing resolve anything.

It actually pissed me off even more than I already was.

And to top it all off, the user who sent me an insulting message, didn't get anything for it.

Miacis knows everything about me not being able to curse or fight with anyone threw PM, and they are both very good online friends.

Coincidence? I don't [censored]ing think so.

Thanks for not resolving the problem, and actually making it worse than it should have been to begin with.

This issue is to be resolved in the Moderation Corner, or through reports.
The user was warned for her flaming and the compromised content was removed from her profile.

Your warning was for flaming her in return.

I don't really see what else I should do.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Incorrect.

You just now warned him, because I made this post.

What that tells me, I have to post here where it's visible to everyone, for you to do your damn job right.

The problem is nowhere near resolved. I see through your games and tactics.

Let others have a say about this.

I warned her after I finished my dinner. Took me what ... 15 minutes ? I didn't even see your freakin' post here before that.
Stop trying to make me pass for an evil mastermind. You overreacted, and that's it.

End of the story.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on January 01, 2012, 08:48:41 PM
I warned her after I finished my dinner. Took me what ... 15 minutes ? I didn't even see your freakin' post here before that.
Stop trying to make me pass for an evil mastermind. You overreacted, and that's it.

End of the story.

Complete bull[censored].

You instigated him into sending me a message. I'm not an idiot. The problem I had with him, was days ago, so it took for someone to say "Hey! Go message that guy! He can't really say anything back. And if he does, we'll gladly remove his powers. :3"

Get the [censored] outta here.

Like I said, let others have a say.

You trying to be the pretty like nice administrator, when really you are an evil, [censored] starter, which is the actual issue now.

Quit trying to point fingers at me and saying I'm bad and overreacting.

Quit trying to have the last word in. It's pathetic. You always do it.

Let others have a say in this.

Unless, what? You don't care what other users have to say about your power abuse.

January 01, 2012, 08:53:29 PM #1612 Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 08:59:47 PM by Miacis
I warned her before you posted here.
Now get off your high horses.

QuoteYou instigated him into sending me a message. I'm not an idiot. The problem I had with him, was days ago, so it took for someone to say "Hey! Go message that guy! He can't really say anything back. And if he does, we'll gladly remove his powers. :3"
Lol, I don't think I've talked to Mikuru in monthes. xD

You invent some pretty funny stories.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on January 01, 2012, 08:53:29 PM
I warned her before you posted here.
Now get off your high horses.

Yes.

You warned him before I posted here, but not after I made the the post on the Moderation Corner.

Oh, and you warned me before him.

In this order:

I report it, and you warned me within seconds. You don't warn him.

I make another post on the Moderation Corner about him, and you still don't warn him.

I make yet another post on the Moderation Corner, about how if nothing is done about this, I will post this on here, in public. You still don't warn him.

You go eat dinner, and you still don't warn him.

You notice that I'm exposing you, and made a post about your power abuse.

Then you warn him.

That's the main reason why I got so pissed, and caused me to post on this thread.

It's just funny to me how the second you find a way to warn me, you do.

Yet, you go on about your little life, try to protect the young boy into not getting warned, but once I expose you and everyone sees it, you have to warn him, cause you can't do [censored].

There you go.

Now the problem is solved.


January 01, 2012, 09:17:56 PM #1614 Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 09:25:05 PM by Miacis
In that order :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now, the problem is solved, and you're only trying to show the world that I could have set you up with an accomplice I've barely ever talked to.

Since the two legitimate warnings have been dealt, I don't think you'll get anything else from this discussion unless you bring in any kinds of proof.
You can ask picano to check the PMs I sent, or I can hand you my inexistant MSN logs with Mikuru. I can even rovide you a written testimony of my family if you really want.

I've not contacted Mikuru for anything, and I honestly don't care about what you say about me.
This is not my trial, and you're not a judge. I don't risk anything from you inventing slander stories about me.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.





This ghost thread haunts the model section of these forums...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39369.0
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿