Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

I see "SDo0m" in just about every post of his.

Seriously. He's craving attention cuz he's jealous of people praising SDo0m and not his PSAs.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: PAVGN on February 09, 2012, 12:29:34 AM
I agree.

To add to this (Contains "foul language"):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I find it ironic how in that pic, his sig says "this peace"
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh so now you gang up on me? I may rage, but I do my job as a mod.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 09, 2012, 12:38:18 AM
Oh so now you gang up on me? I may rage, but I do my job as a mod.
You're not setting a good example by flaming people who like SDo0m more.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 09, 2012, 12:39:00 AMYou're not setting a good example by flaming people who like SDo0m more.
I have had a bad week. And to see that I got backstabbed got me really mad. And then I see a comment like that on his tread. That put me over the edge. And now that I look back now, my words were harsh. And raging =/= bad mod. :srs:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 09, 2012, 12:41:19 AM
And raging =/= bad mod.
False. Keep yourself under control.

You have full control over everything you type, and you must choose to submit your posts. You are fully to blame for every single thing that appears here.\

That goes for everyone. Saying you're having a bad day doesn't excuse the things you do, not here and not in the real world.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 09, 2012, 12:41:19 AM
I have had a bad week. And to see that I got backstabbed got me really mad. And then I see a comment like that on his tread. That put me over the edge. And now that I look back now, my words were harsh. And raging =/= bad mod. :srs:
if you have a bad week at work, do you rage and complain to co-workers?

come on. this has happened too much. i think your privlages should be taken away.

February 09, 2012, 12:48:28 AM #1762 Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 12:50:56 AM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Vyse on February 09, 2012, 12:42:31 AMFalse. Keep yourself under control. You have full control over everything you type, and you must choose to submit your posts. You are fully to blame for every single thing that appears here.\ That goes for everyone. Saying you're having a bad day doesn't excuse the things you do, not here and not in the real world.
I know it doesn't give me an excuse. ._.

Edit: It's about time I got a warning for this. I will take this punishment like a man.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I dont think you should be banned... but someone acting like you shouldnt be a moderator, and definantly be warned, or even moderated.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 09, 2012, 12:52:02 AMI dont think you should be banned... but someone acting like you shouldnt be a moderator, and definantly be warned, or even moderated.
Other Mods have done worse than me...If I abused my powers, then that would be a reason.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 09, 2012, 12:53:38 AM
Other Mods have done worse than me...If I abused my powers, then that would be a reason.
...
Examples?
I've never done anything bad...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Its not power abuse, its your attitude.

Think about it... a guy just joins KCMM. He sees some of the works of one of the best PSAers on the site. He visits his thread, as well as others, and see how this PSAer acts. Then he sees that this guy is a moderator.

What rep do you think KCMM will get from that?

February 09, 2012, 12:57:56 AM #1767 Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 12:59:52 AM by KingJigglypuff
A suggestion, make it so that users can make it so that topics they post in don't show up in the Updated Topics page. I have wanted that option for a while now.

Quote from: Segtendo on February 09, 2012, 12:55:24 AM... Examples? I've never done anything bad...
There have been Mods on this website who abused their powers. But I'm not going to mention names because that happened about a year ago.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 09, 2012, 12:57:30 AM
Its not power abuse, its your attitude.

Think about it... a guy just joins KCMM. He sees some of the works of one of the best PSAers on the site. He visits his thread, as well as others, and see how this PSAer acts. Then he sees that this guy is a moderator.

What rep do you think KCMM will get from that?
Yes. I see your point. But that shouldn't be automatic.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Some of the moderators and even the admins shouldn't hold the positions of "power" that they do. I've seen staff members' dislike for certain members show in their posts and decisions. Don't tell me you've never seen the arguments.

If KJP should be removed for his issues with SDo0m, then every staff member who has an issue with another member should be removed.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on February 09, 2012, 12:59:09 AM
Some of the moderators and even the admins shouldn't hold the positions of "power" that they do. I've seen staff members' dislike for certain members show in their posts and decisions. Don't tell me you've never seen the arguments.

If KJP should be removed for his issues with SDo0m, then every staff member who has an issue with another member should be removed.

why not start now? from now on, replace mods who act inappropriatly.