Tormod's PSAnimations: Biggoron Sword Link Complete

Started by Tormod, June 03, 2011, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Poll locked.

Filler A
0 (0%)
Filler B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Quote from: DannyDirnt on June 26, 2012, 08:27:24 PM
Well, if he is fast but has weak attacks and light weight, it'll be like Jigglypuff.

Um...no.  That comparison is so wrong it's painful. 

Quote from: DannyDirnt on June 26, 2012, 08:27:24 PM
Well, if he is fast but has weak attacks and light weight, it'll be like Jigglypuff.
Lol what?

Yeah..... Tormod, I think you should not worry about balancing stuff yet. First finish the PSA, and then receive feedback with a first release, or I could help you with balancing before the release. Whichever works. I find following people's "feedback" based on a video is silly.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 26, 2012, 08:31:09 PM
Um...no.  That comparison is so wrong it's painful. 
Comparing Jigglypuff with this PSA's Charizard? It's not any painful. Jigglypuff in fast too (but on air), jigglypuff has weak attacks and Jigglypuff has light weight. Combining those on Charizard will make him weak and easy to kock off.

But, as suggested, I'll shut up till a first release comes because I'm sure there's a way to use that Charizard. I'm not any good so I just use strong characters.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

just because he said charizard will be light and possibly have weaker attacks does not mean he will have the same attributes as jigglypuff.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 26, 2012, 09:28:07 PM
just because he said charizard will be light and possibly have weaker attacks does not mean he will have the same attributes as jigglypuff.
Maybe you're right. But he didn't say weaker, but weak.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: DannyDirnt on June 26, 2012, 09:24:01 PM
Comparing Jigglypuff with this PSA's Charizard? It's not any painful. Jigglypuff in fast too (but on air), jigglypuff has weak attacks and Jigglypuff has light weight. Combining those on Charizard will make him weak and easy to kock off.

But, as suggested, I'll shut up till a first release comes because I'm sure there's a way to use that Charizard. I'm not any good so I just use strong characters.
It's funny how you say that while not shutting up about it.



No worries guys, I can see how he related Charizard to Jigglypuff. But once you play with it, you'll find out that he really is very different from Jiggly.

Also, I will put a lot of time and thought into the final balancing when I get there. If I have any concerns with it, I may get pawn it off to a few testers. I'll still do the video for last minute opinions when I get there.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on June 27, 2012, 11:06:56 AM
No worries guys, I can see how he related Charizard to Jigglypuff. But once you play with it, you'll find out that he really is very different from Jiggly.

Also, I will put a lot of time and thought into the final balancing when I get there. If I have any concerns with it, I may get pawn it off to a few testers. I'll still do the video for last minute opinions when I get there.

Good to hear :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

also i heard you got a nano and star blastoise model,  do the cannons  move? i would like to see how the model looks with the psa and maybe someday nano and star decide to make a custom venusaur too :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 27, 2012, 05:08:34 PM
also i heard you got a nano and star blastoise model,  do the cannons  move? i would like to see how the model looks with the psa and maybe someday nano and star decide to make a custom venusaur too :P
Yep! Cannons will retract and such. :D These PSAs are gonna be awesome ^.^

3 for the price of 1  ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]