Tormod's PSAnimations: Biggoron Sword Link Complete

Started by Tormod, June 03, 2011, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Poll locked.

Filler A
0 (0%)
Filler B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Yeah, this is gonna be really awesome. And those models look trully good. You're doing a really nice work. And yes, this is a very good update for Charizard, the only one I'd like to see other than this one is Jigglypuff.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]




HUZZAH!!  :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

These 2 PSAs have blown me away. Such great animations and PSA skill. But there is a slight problem. On Venusaur and Charizard, there are moves that keep the rumble going until either the player dies or switches Pokemon.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Back with feedback:

Everything is perfect. I have lo complaints about enything other than this: Venusaur's air mobility is too low for my likes, it gets annoying for me. Blastoise's model looks bad in the shell. At least Charizard and Blastoise have problems with vibration: If you use Charizard's smah attacks the wiimote vibrates forever, and when I chose Blastoise idk what I did but the wiimote kept vibrating randomly. Other than that, I have to congratulate you because you have made choosing the Pokémon Trainer a lot more interesting. At least, I won't choose Venusaur alone anymore lol
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

At my own personal opinion, the side special of Charizard is too powerful.
As well as some of the smash attacks of Blastoise...
But, they all are awesome anyway.

Hmm, I'll look into the rumble issue. I think I have a controller that is triggered by rumble, my wiimote doesn't rumble though.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

are these compatible with non-blastoise and non-venusaur sized models?

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on July 07, 2012, 03:32:26 AM
are these compatible with non-blastoise and non-venusaur sized models?
They aren't, but you only need to re-size the model with the One-Slot sizemod (without a Fitmotionetc.pac) tutorial of Mariodk

for some reason my venasaur doesnt moves during the final smash like he did in the preview vid. the beam comes out of his head for mine
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 07, 2012, 04:10:47 AM
for some reason my venasaur doesnt moves during the final smash like he did in the preview vid. the beam comes out of his head for mine

did you put the motion file in the common4 or common or w/e .pac?


Glad to hear people are liking it! I fixed the non-stop rumbling problem on venusaur and charizard. Blastoise however I did not notice any problems. My guess is that the rumbling glitch on blastoise was caused by the rumbling glitch on one of the other two.

Anyways, it should work the way it's supposed to now ;)
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread