Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Poll locked.
Filler A - 0 (0%)
Filler B - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages:  1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 43
Author Topic: Tormod's PSAnimations: Biggoron Sword Link Complete  (Read 209091 times)
Kagemaru
Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #450 on: July 10, 2012, 10:07:12 AM »

Maybe a dumb question, but do I have to switch between Pkmn Trnr movesets/animation to keep him from saying Squirtle/Ivysaur with your moveset? Or can I just put one of them (since I downloaded all 3 there is a trainer pac in each one) and the problem is solved for all 3.

I thought I'd ask before I go testing it out. Blastoise was my FIRST favorite pokemon. So I'm really excited to play with him.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #451 on: July 10, 2012, 10:55:25 AM »

anyone will work i think he put it in there for everyone of them in case someone only wanted one of the pokemon and wouldnt have to download another

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Tormod
    The Kokiri Boy
    Special Access

[ex-PSAnimator/ex-Modeler]

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Novice Restorer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #452 on: July 10, 2012, 01:39:28 PM »

For anyone who is interested, I've rebalanced the pokemon based on feedback and re-uploaded them. I made the following changes:

Blastoise: Up smash put back to a normal attack power and knockback. I was shocked when I opened up the file and saw how powerful it was, I never meant to leave it there, It must have been from an earlier draft.

Venusaur: Sleep powder and Stun spore can be performed faster now, before there was not a pleasing amount of time to get an attack in before the foe went back to normal. Rapid A vine whip combo attacks at a less rapid rate, it was spamable before (a CPU got me in a corner and I literally couldn't get out)

Charizard: Dragon claw has less knockback growth, I believe it is good where I've set it now.

As for the future projects, I have narrowed it down to Hitmonlee, Hector, or the Flash. I'll be drafting their movesets some time in the next few days, any ideas or suggestions will be considered. Hitmonlee's draft is already in the OP.

anyone will work i think he put it in there for everyone of them in case someone only wanted one of the pokemon and wouldnt have to download another
    Yep, thats correct.
    « Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 05:21:13 AM by Tormod » Logged

I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
    My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #453 on: July 10, 2012, 05:24:56 PM »

Im just curious, when your playing as the pokemon solo do they have final smashes? or do they still just eat the smashball still?

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

DannyDirnt
    Lol Kitten

Pretty thoughts and a dirty mind

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #454 on: July 11, 2012, 03:48:56 AM »

Im just curious, when your playing as the pokemon solo do they have final smashes? or do they still just eat the smashball still?
    No FS

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #455 on: July 11, 2012, 06:00:15 AM »

its a shame hitmonlee will be on sheik  i dont want to lose my spidey :S

Tormod
    The Kokiri Boy
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #456 on: July 11, 2012, 06:41:17 AM »

He should port pretty easy, since I don't plan on using any articles. I'm actually checking out BB 0.67 with Hitmonlee right now. I have to say it's pretty sweet.
    « Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 07:30:04 AM by Tormod » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #457 on: July 11, 2012, 07:39:36 AM »

He should port pretty easy, since I don't plan on using any articles. I'm actually checking out BB 0.67 with Hitmonlee right now. I have to say it's pretty sweet.
    yeah if you use no floating points or articles the port is easy Tongue

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #458 on: July 11, 2012, 07:56:35 AM »

We have the same voters amount... I see what you did there ...

Anyways, honestly, I feel there are so many Pokemon PSAs around, so I can't say I'm looking forward to it, but I'll still try it, it'll probably be worth it. What I'm really looking forward to is Hector. Happy Face Axes on Lords = win.

DannyDirnt
    Lol Kitten

Pretty thoughts and a dirty mind

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #459 on: July 11, 2012, 08:07:49 AM »

Because Pokémon are cool and famous, and there are lots to choose from. And they usually need PSAs because they are very different.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #460 on: July 11, 2012, 08:33:24 AM »

While Shiek's tilts are nice. I think they should be replaced with other, different moves and different animations, but with similar properties if you wish to keep them that badly.

Hitmonlee should focus mainly on kicking, yes, but some more punches besides just the Jab combo would be nice too, to keep him fresh. My Hitmonchan idea (which KJP is tackling) is based on having lots of punching moves, but not being made entirely of them. As the moveset incorporates moves like Tackle and Pursuit for the throws.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

The Main Event
    Supreme Kitten

I will go out there and give a show like no other.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #461 on: July 11, 2012, 09:07:42 AM »

Anyways, honestly, I feel there are so many Pokemon PSAs around, so I can't say I'm looking forward to it, but I'll still try it, it'll probably be worth it. What I'm really looking forward to is Hector. Happy Face Axes on Lords = win.
    Hitmonlee has one more vote than Sheik. Either way Tormod said he might work on two this time.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #462 on: July 11, 2012, 09:13:17 AM »

Hitmonlee has one more vote than Sheik. Either way Tormod said he might work on two this time.
    one more vote than hector you mean right? xD

Tormod
    The Kokiri Boy
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #463 on: July 11, 2012, 11:39:41 AM »

Yeah, and plus I just got done doing three of them.. but I do like Hitmonlee.

While Shiek's tilts are nice. I think they should be replaced with other, different moves and different animations, but with similar properties if you wish to keep them that badly.

Hitmonlee should focus mainly on kicking, yes, but some more punches besides just the Jab combo would be nice too, to keep him fresh. My Hitmonchan idea (which KJP is tackling) is based on having lots of punching moves, but not being made entirely of them. As the moveset incorporates moves like Tackle and Pursuit for the throws.
    I agree. I knew it needed more fist action somwhere, but I just didn't know where. The best place is on tilted moves. I finished updated that moveset since you read it and added 1 to 2 more punches to replace kicks.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #464 on: July 11, 2012, 01:51:30 PM »

A few comments on the Special Move choices:

Hi Jump Kick: Hi Jump Kick seems more like a side special or Dash attack to me because of how it's used in the anime. Not only that. It's often described as a dropkick. Though it is often preceded by a jump, as it's name implies. This works.

Rolling Kick: Never thought I'd see this used as a Special. Based on it's game descriptions, it seems like something similar to either  Tatsumaki Senpukyaku of Street Fighter fame, or a simple, spinning forward kick. It's Japanese name however is Roundhouse kick. The english name on the other hand makes me think of a move where he makes his body spin on a horizontal axis with his legs vertical and performs a sharp, overhead kick. Could be an interesting special.

Blaze Kick: Falcon Kick. Nuff said. Unless you end up doing something different with it.

Double Team: This one kinda made me go "What?" for the explanation. Would this move do anything significant, or -like Hitmonchan's Agility- is it just a mobility option?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Pages:  1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 43
    Print
    Jump to: