Tormod's PSAnimations: Biggoron Sword Link Complete

Started by Tormod, June 03, 2011, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Poll locked.

Filler A
0 (0%)
Filler B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0




*appears*

New Dark Link is awesome.

*disappears*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

September 06, 2012, 08:28:29 PM #619 Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 06:50:48 PM by Riddler
Hey, Tormod. I finally got around to downloading the pokemon evolutions, and I'm curious: Is Charizard's final smash supposed to have no knockback/killing power? It does a [censored]ton of damage but doesn't send anyone flying.

Post Merge: September 08, 2012, 06:50:48 PM

Two more questions regarding the Poke-evolutions: Venusaur freezes up when he does his final smash. Not game breaking, but he has no animation. Also, when I change Pokemon, there is a harsh lag when they are in the Pokeball.

Any idea why these might be happening?


After taking over a year off from PSAs and really hacking in general, I've returned. I will have a large focus on modeling now that I'm back, but I will still be doing PSAnimations as well (usually to go with my models).

So for now, I'm working on Biggoron Sword Link, which really isn't anything that amazing, but it's cool nonetheless. It will however be quality and smooth (which is more important than wow factor in my opinion)

Kuckles is be a bigger project, but I'm looking forward to it. I plan to bring a fresh feel with a different type of knuckles moveset. See the OP for more details.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Welcome back, Tormod. \o0o/

So who do you plan on putting your version of Knuckles over?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on August 09, 2013, 09:02:54 PM
Welcome back, Tormod. \o0o/

So who do you plan on putting your version of Knuckles over?

I've been thinking about that, but I haven't decided yet. I probably won't until I mess around with it more
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on August 09, 2013, 09:09:28 PM
I've been thinking about that, but I haven't decided yet. I probably won't until I mess around with it more
So I see.

A good way to start, is to see how your character's Special (B Button) Moves would work.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Dang it Tormod, I had my own version of Biggoron Sword Link in the works :P

In my opinion, all the items except for the Boomerang should stay. Adult Link can't use it (iirc)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on August 09, 2013, 09:42:11 PM
In my opinion, all the items except for the Boomerang should stay. Adult Link can't use it
This was my reasoning as well. Although he used it in SSB64, and it can be useful. I thought about just replacing sideB  with his megaton hammer. Just a vertical swing downwards to the ground. I prefer it that way vs a replacement of his sword since it was just a c item in t
Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on August 09, 2013, 09:19:13 PM
A good way to start, is to see how your character's Special (B Button) Moves would work.
he game.[/color]
Yeah, that's kinda why I want to get my Wii up and running. So I can mess around with some different options and see how it works in game.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Pullin this thread out one last time, but just for the Biggoron Sword PSA. Feedback is welcome, though I think I've tested this one enough that it's where I want it. Enjoy, I believe I will let that be my last work in PSAnimation. Check the OP for the details.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

I'd be damned if I didn't recognize some of his animations :P

Once again, nice job Tormod.

And a quick question, did you take down your personal PSA? The one you made of yourself or something like that.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: drogoth232 on January 15, 2014, 05:11:08 PM
I'd be damned if I didn't recognize some of his animations :P

Once again, nice job Tormod.

And a quick question, did you take down your personal PSA? The one you made of yourself or something like that.
Quote from: Jade_Rock on January 15, 2014, 10:17:32 PM
Cool Bigaron Sword Link!
Good to hear you enjoy it. In regards to my personal hack (my display pic) I never uploaded it, but I did remove the video from my thread.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread