Tormod's PSAnimations: Biggoron Sword Link Complete

Started by Tormod, June 03, 2011, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Poll locked.

Filler A
0 (0%)
Filler B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

June 03, 2011, 05:44:57 AM Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 08:20:41 AM by Tormod


Completed PSAs






Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


To see more on the model, visit the model thread for it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65436



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Screenshots/Recolors:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Screenshots:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.







Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
 
Screenshots:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Screenshots:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Animation Mods



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Collaborated Works

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Misc




Character Mirroring Tutorial (good for switching sword hand)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Pikachu's voice on/off toggle

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*Future PSAnimations will either be minor mods to accommodate or enhance my models or updates to my current releases.*

I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

THIS IS SINGLE HANDEDLY ONE OF THE COOLEST ANIMATIONS I'VE SEEN  :happy:

keep up the awesome work XD
visit my DeviantArt: http://yoshij1had.deviantart.com/

You'll probably regret it, just like the polar bears did  when Old Man Jenkins fell down little Timmy's well while Lassie was out shopping for clothes...

June 03, 2011, 06:18:04 AM #2 Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 06:20:25 AM by Red Cat Mario Vontaz.
OMG! :patrick: I love you man! :happy:

That's epic xD
Seriously, very well done animation right there :)
3ds FC: 1134-7732-2469

You....f******....RULE!!  If I ever want to add fun Easter egg taunts to my PSAs, this'll be the kind of thing to do!

thats is awesome :D (do for mario next that can be funny)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I wonder how Ivysaur, Kirby, Jigglypuff, King Dedede and all other less humanoid shaped characters will look dancing that... :af:
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114


Ouah, excellent work! I wonder the same question as Alses, but still, you did a very good job! It's really fun too!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Very cool! It must've been a lot of frames.
Can you do this one over Wolf:


I just timed it and it's about a 6 second animations and since Brawl runs at 60 fps it'll be 360 frames.(approx.)

I was pretty sure that someone would ask him to do this animation, I was completely right! :laugh: But it's normal with the animations Tormod made. :laugh:


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: SmashClash on June 03, 2011, 05:21:25 PM
Very cool! It must've been a lot of frames.
Can you do this one over Wolf:


I just timed it and it's about a 6 second animations and since Brawl runs at 60 fps it'll be 360 frames.(approx.)

I've decided to give this ago myself :)  I've got the sprite ready (split nicely into 62 sections) and I'm actually going to make the animation about 250-260 frames to save a bit of file space (then I'll just use a Frame Speed Modifier if I need to).

I've started it and I've done 28 frames so far XD  It's going quite nicely :)


that was pretty awesome, great tribute Tormod, hope the tweaking go well.