Tormod's PSAnimations: Biggoron Sword Link Complete

Started by Tormod, June 03, 2011, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Poll locked.

Filler A
0 (0%)
Filler B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Alright, I'm officially done with this project. I decided to stop at 35, the rest just didn't make sense to do.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread


Quote from: Tormod on June 10, 2011, 06:42:39 AM
Alright, I'm officially done with this project. I decided to stop at 35, some the rest just didn't make sense to do.

You did ice climbers right?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]




I really hope someone else could do ones for R.O.B., Kirby, and Meta Knight.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



If I do this on wifi will it desync? It looks amazing so I really hope it doesn't.

Quote from: tyler123 on June 11, 2011, 02:00:52 PM
If I do this on wifi will it desync? It looks amazing so I really hope it doesn't.
probably not

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Yes it will because its longer than any other taunt in the game, unless you put it on the winning screen (that won't desync) but no one else will see it.



Mkay whose the person who voted it was a waste of time? :srs:

We need to add another choice to the poll, because this is way beyond awesome.

I hadn't noticed that project before, but that was definitely feature-worthy. Congrats on this one. o.o

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.