Tormod's PSAnimations: Biggoron Sword Link Complete

Started by Tormod, June 03, 2011, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Poll locked.

Filler A
0 (0%)
Filler B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

OMFG, you're amazing Tormod. I don't think I've ever seen you before, but that animation is WICKED.


I'm making up for the mistakes I've made . . . I want to start a new thread with you.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6.0
Full list of character files and PAC/PCS.

*See's "Gannon" in the list"

GANNON BAN!!!

Just kidding, awesome animations.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Just dumping some Ideas here:

-Port Sepiroth over Pit, Goku over Diddy, if possible
-Secret idea, whatever that is, goes with the other thing

Don't mind me, just putting some suggestions down.  :kdance:

goku over Diddy not possible he needing just one GFX to replace he got nothing (sry)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Damnit, Diddy's getting to be a real pain in the ass and I need him gone

I'm gonna try Claire from Claymore

Quote from: SuperZelda on June 17, 2011, 03:52:50 PM
Damnit, Diddy's getting to be a real pain in the ass and I need him gone

I'm gonna try Claire from Claymore

Yes, i like tht one. The PSA seems overpowered, BUT its really fun to play as

And Tormod, you + your animations needa stop makin me crap mah pants! Those are amazing dude, keep up the good work.

I voted for something else. You should make some custom animations for Roo525's Heavily Armored Diddy! Tht would be pretty cool......

BTW Tormod, I have some advice for you:
Never
Stop
Being
AWESOME
:srs:
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


goku is going over Pit or Metaknight or rob :D but still needing animations for Cp. falcon Model since i will port Goku vertex over one of these

(i dont care Goku is over Cp. falcon or not it is mainly for get one that got higher Filesize)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 17, 2011, 09:42:53 AM
Now I'm really tempted to make Dark Link's Room.
You should, The water temple you did is flawless. It would be cool to have Dark Link's room with a reflective ground.

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 17, 2011, 04:23:07 PM
And Tormod, you + your animations needa stop makin me crap mah pants! Those are amazing dude, keep up the good work.

I voted for something else. You should make some custom animations for Roo525's Heavily Armored Diddy! Tht would be pretty cool......

BTW Tormod, I have some advice for you:
Never
Stop
Being
AWESOME
:srs:

wow thanks! I've gotten a lot of attention from that MJ animation but I do believe that was the most in depth complements I've received.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Dude your MJ was epic, I can start making Daisy, Donkey Kong, Bowser, and Yoshi just start breaking out dancing and everyone who sees it is going to be like, "WTF!!" and "Damn!!"

But I did see that when I downloaded the animations, it said NoDress on the Peach one, so I'm gonna try and edit it so the legs don't go through the dress if that's what it means. :kdance:

yeah you are awesome at Animations i will say you is at same level as Sdo0m with Animation making :D

Edit: good Goku is winning :D
so one of my best PSAs can soon get done and hopefully work over Pit or metaknigt or R.o.B(with Rob not sure with SFX pack)

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Tormod on June 17, 2011, 06:06:48 PM
wow thanks! I've gotten a lot of attention from that MJ animation but I do believe that was the most in depth complements I've received.

No prob

And i was kiddin bout ma pants.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Tormod i'll give you credit if you let me have permission to use the animation for MJ dance on my mario PSA i'm doing its going to be the final smash....
Mario will dance like that then everyone dies from the coolness of the attack epic right?
So could i use it for the psa i'm make plz?
-

Quote from: the98pika on June 17, 2011, 10:44:18 PM
Tormod i'll give you credit if you let me have permission to use the animation for MJ dance on my mario PSA i'm doing its going to be the final smash....
Mario will dance like that then everyone dies from the coolness of the attack epic right?
So could i use it for the psa i'm make plz?

Yeah you can use that for his final smash if you give credit  8)
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on June 17, 2011, 11:32:19 PM

Yeah you can use that for his final smash if you give credit  8)
Thanks i'll be sure to give you credit :)
-