Tormod's PSAnimations: Biggoron Sword Link Complete

Started by Tormod, June 03, 2011, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Poll locked.

Filler A
0 (0%)
Filler B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Quote from: Tifa Moonheart on July 16, 2011, 05:03:29 AM
<-<; >->; That's cause, us, Soren (Fire Emblem) fans, are very silent and sneaky. xD;

I really hope Soren wins. ^_^
Quoted for truth, though I voted for Kakashi.

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 16, 2011, 12:16:22 PM
Quoted for truth, though I voted for Kakashi.
I know it's true, I was that fire emblem guy who held the "stalker kitten" tittle for at least 6 months lol. And it's a pretty close poll between the two, but I decided to do something different today that I've been wanting to do for a while.  :af2:  I'll get back on track with Seph after I upload my latest when I get back home.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on July 16, 2011, 08:21:54 PM
I know it's true, I was that fire emblem guy who held the "stalker kitten" tittle for at least 6 months lol. And it's a pretty close poll between the two, but I decided to do something different today that I've been wanting to do for a while.  :af2:  I'll get back on track with Seph after I upload my latest when I get back home.
I really hope Soren wins. <.> >.<

And I can't wait to see what you're working on. XD

I chose something else, so...the Goomba animations I PM'd you last night. :)

Quote from: Cloudy on July 16, 2011, 08:24:45 PM
I really hope Soren wins. <.> >.<

And I can't wait to see what you're working on. XD

Sorry to dissapoint, the only animating I did with this one was resizing. I just really like Bulbasaur. (which makes sense upon close examination of my sig)

Quote from: SmashClash on July 16, 2011, 09:09:09 PM
I chose something else, so...the Goomba animations I PM'd you last night. :)
Don't worry, I wont put off two animations for the duration of an entire project, thats why they aren't included in the poll, I was just going to do them on the side  :) .
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

The bulb ob Bulbasaur looks a tad big don't ya think? You probably have to get that vertexed, don't you? Otherwise you would've shrunk it already lol Oh and you got reported for no reason technically >.> I can download and see the images.

To be honest, i'd really like to see how the stage would turn out! I think it'd be a pretty freakin awesome stage if it turned out well....we'll just have to wait and see though!
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xZedkiel on July 17, 2011, 02:31:21 PM
The bulb ob Bulbasaur looks a tad big don't ya think? You probably have to get that vertexed, don't you? Otherwise you would've shrunk it already lol Oh and you got reported for no reason technically >.> I can download and see the images.
Yes, it could use a little revamp, but I can't vertex on my computer anymore :( I think its a good size the darn thing just stretches vertically a lot lol. So I used the best one I could find. (found out there was already a bulbasaur resize after I did this... but I think his bulb is too small ironically lol.

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 17, 2011, 06:01:30 PM
To be honest, i'd really like to see how the stage would turn out! I think it'd be a pretty freakin awesome stage if it turned out well....we'll just have to wait and see though!
Yes, I am a little biased towards wanting that one since it was my own idea and not a request.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on July 17, 2011, 07:23:29 PM
Yes, I am a little biased towards wanting that one since it was my own idea and not a request.
Hey, you are the one who has to make it. You get to choose to make it or not, so go make it if you want to. (personally i can't wait to see that idea as a stage ;))

I come back from my weekly break just to see that Tormod's actually serious about this Pokemon stage.

Well, he's got a LOT of work ahead of him - but I'm working on two separate stages anyway

I like the stage with the legendaries.

The only problem I see is.... well, one is in the sky, one stays on land, and one is in the water. /:

It might be a little unrealistic.

But then again, who cares about realism?

It still gets my vote. :]

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 18, 2011, 04:38:48 PM
I like the stage with the legendaries.

The only problem I see is.... well, one is in the sky, one stays on land, and one is in the water. /:

It might be a little unrealistic.

But ten again, who cares about realism?

It still gets my vote. :]

It shouldn't be that hard.

Kyogre in the sea.

Groundon on a Mountain in the middle of the sea.

And Rayquaza in the air.

Quote from: songeflemy on July 18, 2011, 04:49:18 PM
It shouldn't be that hard.

Kyogre in the sea.

Groundon on a Mountain in the middle of the sea.

And Rayquaza in the air.


I s'pose.

I never really understood how Groudon and Kyogre ever battled, it's clear who had the advantage.... @_@

I'm sure that whatever Tormod comes up with will be just fine.

Hey man, I know this is your Animations corner, but HD Bulbasaur is too epic for words. Texture is too beautiful.

I really like the Legendaries idea. I can see Groudon abusing Fire Blast and Solarbeam.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 18, 2011, 04:54:41 PM
I never really understood how Groudon and Kyogre ever battled, it's clear who had the advantage.... @_@
Really? Who? <SARCASM

EDIT: I've got a quick question Tormod about your inverting characters thing.

If I wanted to make custom animations for the inverted character, would it be prefered to:
1) Make the custom animation, then invert the model afterwards?
OR
2) Invert the character, then make the animation based off of the inverted model?

I would like to know. This is actually useful for an idea that i've had.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread