Tormod's PSAnimations: Biggoron Sword Link Complete

Started by Tormod, June 03, 2011, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Poll locked.

Filler A
0 (0%)
Filler B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Quote from: Tormod on July 18, 2012, 02:11:01 AM
Nanobuds released a Blastoise that I believe works as one slot. Also, he PM'd me a few days ago saying that he renamed some bones on my Venusaur to make it the correct proportions and one slot. I gave him permission to release it, so keep an eye on his vault.

Really excellent news, thanks. Between you and me tho, I'm more fond of your Blastoise. ;D

That axe model is superb! The detail in the axe model is phenominal. Great job!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

If you must put him over Marth, can you use the model scale attribute to make him bigger? Hector should be as big as Snake, maybe a little taller.

Amazing job on the Armads. :)

Glad you guys like it, it took me some time to make :D

Quote from: RAWRzilla on July 18, 2012, 04:45:03 PM

Really excellent news, thanks. Between you and me tho, I'm more fond of your Blastoise. ;D

I can send you a personal single slot copy when I get back in town if you want one.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on July 18, 2012, 06:15:44 PM
If you must put him over Marth, can you use the model scale attribute to make him bigger? Hector should be as big as Snake, maybe a little taller.

Amazing job on the Armads. :)
Yes, he'll definitely have a size mod, and I'm using a specific sword glow that Albafika pointed out so that he'll port to other characters easily without messing up sword glows.

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it, since I am doing a custom model for him now instead of just a vertex, I'll rig him to Ike, using Marth's model as a base.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread



dude i haven't been on here since like january I was working on a hector before i quit wanna see the progress?

Quote from: law_law on July 24, 2012, 05:48:55 PM
dude i haven't been on here since like january I was working on a hector before i quit wanna see the progress?
So you started a Hector eh? Feel free to share your progress. Although, I am looking forward to finishing him, it wouldn't hurt if you released an alternate model just like Nanobuds and Starwaffle did with Blastoise.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

heres a preview This was before vertexing was advanced, and model imports were impossible
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That is a very good looking model. Who ever did it should be proud of it.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

A very nice model given the conditions it was made in. Veeeeery nice.

The only problematic thing I could see for anyone attempting Hector is the hair. Don't know how that would work out...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

what about hitmonlee are you using the vertex or is someone importing the model?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: law_law on July 25, 2012, 05:28:21 AM
heres a preview This was before vertexing was advanced, and model imports were impossible
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not a bad vertex at all. Nice job, looks like people will have their options when choosing Hector. Right now I'm working on getting one to match the official art as well as one to resemble the sprite armor since it's pretty different.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 25, 2012, 08:39:37 PM
what about hitmonlee are you using the vertex or is someone importing the model?
With Hitmonlee, I've been using Afyre's vertex to do the animations. However, Pokemon model imports tend to be low poly and low detail, so I'm working on a custom one that will look nicer. Though it's not my top priority since I do have the vertex to work with.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on July 27, 2012, 06:44:20 PM
Not a bad vertex at all. Nice job, looks like people will have their options when choosing Hector. Right now I'm working on getting one to match the official art as well as one to resemble the sprite armor since it's pretty different.
Cool I can't wait to see your Hector :)