Tormod's PSAnimations: Biggoron Sword Link Complete

Started by Tormod, June 03, 2011, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Poll locked.

Filler A
0 (0%)
Filler B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 16, 2012, 11:02:08 AM
Whoa...


I've called dibs on Yoshi >_>;
I thought you were  doing SoCal's Yoshi. o.o He's doing Tekken's Yoshi.

Thats like comparing Green and Red apples.

lol
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Hey!. Maybe it was a random freezing, but I have to say that I was playing with Blastoise vs. Ganondorf, then he used his up special to grab me and after some seconds, the game froze, I don't think my game it's the problem, because the opponent was the original Ganondorf...

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 17, 2012, 12:57:45 AM
Thats like comparing Green and Red apples.

lol
I now see what you mean, I've never played any Tekken games so I thought they were completely different lol. But I do play Soul Calibur. o:

On another note, I'm really looking forward to Hector :D he's gonna be awesome.

Quote from: GanonZack on July 17, 2012, 03:32:10 AM
Hey!. Maybe it was a random freezing, but I have to say that I was playing with Blastoise vs. Ganondorf, then he used his up special to grab me and after some seconds, the game froze, I don't think my game it's the problem, because the opponent was the original Ganondorf...
Hm, not sure what happened there. I didn't change any coding/animations for being grabbed at all. If it happens consistently, send me a PM and I'll look into it on my system.

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 17, 2012, 04:36:40 AM
I now see what you mean, I've never played any Tekken games so I thought they were completely different lol. But I do play Soul Calibur. o:

On another note, I'm really looking forward to Hector :D he's gonna be awesome.
Until today I thought the Yoshimitsu from Soul Calibur was the only one there was. As far as Hector goes, I'm modeling Armads as we speak.  :>.>:
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

I think in the Tekken mythos Yoshimitsu is like an ancient descendant of the one from Soul Calibur...

On top of that, hes a cyborg or some ish...

In Soul Calibur, thats the original one... except for number 5... thats another one.

He's my favorite character in both series... and I am just waiting on a model before I begin work on him.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

hitmonlee is winning? how did that happen? lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm not even familiar with Hector, but I'd love to see an axe-wielding character. Too many swordsmen, gotta mix it up.

Quote from: Mafioso on July 17, 2012, 04:54:59 PM
I'm not even familiar with Hector, but I'd love to see an axe-wielding character. Too many swordsmen, gotta mix it up.

To sum it up, Hector is one of the three (imo) Captain Falcons of Fire Emblem: The Blazing sword aka Fire Emblem 7 aka Fire Emblem (It is known just as Fire Emblem in the US because it was the first Fire Emblem game in the US).


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I browsed through your thread and couldn't see a request for it, so I am asking myself: Could you please release a 1-slot size mod for Venusaur and Blastoise? I love your model-resize, but would like to keep their original movesets. Also, their changes kinda screw with my other costume slots. Although, fat Oshawott is absolutely hilarious. xP

venusaur needs the psa to look like venusaur, if u look at the vertex in brawlbox u'll notice a lot is done through animations

Quote from: RAWRzilla on July 17, 2012, 09:26:28 PM
I browsed through your thread and couldn't see a request for it, so I am asking myself: Could you please release a 1-slot size mod for Venusaur and Blastoise? I love your model-resize, but would like to keep their original movesets. Also, their changes kinda screw with my other costume slots. Although, fat Oshawott is absolutely hilarious. xP
Quote from: jokekid on July 17, 2012, 10:13:40 PM
venusaur needs the psa to look like venusaur, if u look at the vertex in brawlbox u'll notice a lot is done through animations
Nanobuds released a Blastoise that I believe works as one slot. Also, he PM'd me a few days ago saying that he renamed some bones on my Venusaur to make it the correct proportions and one slot. I gave him permission to release it, so keep an eye on his vault.

EDIT: I've finished modeling Armads. The gold on the axe head will be a metalic reflective material in game.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on July 18, 2012, 02:11:01 AMEDIT: I've finished modeling Armads. The gold on the axe head will be a metalic reflective material in game.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, that's a sexy cursed axe right there, Tormod. .-.

The inner Fire Emblem freak inside me wanted to check to make sure it looked EXACTLY like the Armads on the Fire Emblem Box Art.

And it does :D


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.