NEW PSA STARTED: ITACHI

Started by saef1234, June 12, 2011, 09:59:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

June 12, 2011, 09:59:49 AM Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 07:42:24 AM by saef1234
Hey, everybody got an update here. I have started working on an Itachi PSA and its progress is turning out nicely. I have set the others aside for now. So far this is the moveset:
AA: basic double punch combo(FORGOT TO TAKE IMAGE)
NEUTRAL B:
DOWN SMASH:
DOWN A AIR: Triple kick combo (flips 360 degrees 3x)
DOWN B: AMATERASU FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER FIREBALL
RUN:
UP B: FLIPS 360 DEGREES
THROW BACK: (YOU CANT REALLY TELL FROM THIS IMAGE BUT HE FLIPS OVER THE OPPONENT AND THROWS THEM) IT LOOKS MUCH BETTER IN-GAME

I may change some of these later.

If anyone has any ideas for this PSA I would like to hear them









Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


PM me if you have any ideas or would like to contribute to my PSA hack


Need someone who can edit FitIke.pac

Quote from: saef1234 on June 12, 2011, 09:59:49 AM
Hey Everybody, saef here. I am have started making a PSA for SQUALL! That's right. It is my first PSA so dont expect too much like the cloud and sephiroth PSA's but I intend to release more than one version. Images/videos and descriptions will be uploaded soon

thats whats up cant wait to see

I've actually made a Wait1/Wait2 (With Kit's hand in both <3)/Run animation. I was thinking to make this for summer, but go ahead! I could probably help.

Also, don't start a thread without progress, it looks more like hype than anything. I'm sure I've got made more than you and I still hadn't said a thing 'cause it's not enough to start a thread.

QuoteI've actually made a Wait1/Wait2 (With Kit's hand in both <3)/Run animation. I was thinking to make this for summer, but go ahead! I could probably help.

Also, don't start a thread without progress, it looks more like hype than anything. I'm sure I've got made more than you and I still hadn't said a thing 'cause it's not enough to start a thread.

Sorry I know I just started but over the next few days I am sure there will be some progress, you are welcome to help me finish this PSA.

Do you have/want ideas for the actual move set? I suggest Blasting Zone for forward smash, Fated Circle for standard special (he could do the slash then recover while the explosions are still going off to give him advantage coming out of the move) and Renzokuken (as a Marth-sword-dance-esque attack) for forward special.

These are the animations I made.

I'm not previewing my Run since it's on work. Wait1 is based off Dissidia, same with the unpreviewed Run and Jump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHDMl36GzcE

Quote from: Wulfy on June 13, 2011, 09:46:08 PM
These are the animations I made.

I'm not previewing my Run since it's on work. Wait1 is based off Dissidia, same with the unpreviewed Run and Jump.


thats whats up wulfy lol yall are going to have the whole ff cast, me and my friend dont call it brawl we call it The Adventures in Sonic's Fantasy Kingdom of course because of kingdom hearts, final fantasy, and sonic

lol but there's like dozens of other characters...
I think Brawl makes more sense...

You have some really good animations wulfy, how would you like to join the team?

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 14, 2011, 05:47:02 AM
lol but there's like dozens of other characters...
I think Brawl makes more sense...

oh yeah very true lol but im picky and i want the character to look great have good animations and good moves and this normally happens with those characters i named, not saying the other ones arent good though

Quote from: saef1234 on June 14, 2011, 05:49:13 AM
You have some really good animations wulfy, how would you like to join the team?

Sure, but I'm only into animating, I decided I'll start PSA'ing on Summer Break.

QuoteSure, but I'm only into animating, I decided I'll start PSA'ing on Summer Break.

That's cool



Quote from: starlaladim on June 25, 2011, 01:02:22 AM
Don't you think that this thundaga is a little... you know... exagerated?

I agree with this, it should be toned down a lot.