Project Uchiha is moving.

Started by Ikuto, June 14, 2011, 12:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Final Smash and Final Smash Air

Chidori
4 (36.4%)
Lions berrage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbksWHa2XEw
1 (9.1%)
Lions berrage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENWdIgMJVrw# 4:04-4:24
1 (9.1%)
Chidori in air and one of the lions berrage above on the ground
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Quote from: Train-heartnet on June 23, 2011, 01:12:21 PM
than ill work on that a little bit. does that sound good

Wait, you mean youll make a couple animations for him???
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: SonicBrawler on June 25, 2011, 01:30:35 PMthats the point./ i wanted to make a dumb request. he/she sai ndanything, so i tohught of the worst thing and posted it
plz nothing that ridiclous


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

ok. well then I have my amy hack, but I need the down b to heal 3 percent adn have an effect that fits it, and have it so it can last untill the user stops. if I send the file cna you do it?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 11, 2011, 01:48:52 AM #33 Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 02:06:57 AM by Ikuto
New poll Teen Gohan is up plz vote....
oh and any questions?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

I just really hope to see Masenko-Ha and Kamehameha in this, and maybe a mid-match ssj or ssj2 transformation ;D

i will say Masenko on N-B

and Super Kamehameha on FS


too bad i can´t help much here i got Geno right now and after him try to finish Goku
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Perfect see that's two moves down already!

July 12, 2011, 01:52:45 PM #37 Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 08:33:40 PM by Ikuto
Quote from: Gotenks on July 12, 2011, 11:25:11 AM
i will say Masenko on N-B

and Super Kamehameha on FS


too bad i can´t help much here i got Geno right now and after him try to finish Goku
agree i will do masenko 4 NB.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

so want me to revamp the texture like i did to Gotenks?(only if i can find a awesome texture from a good model of Gohan)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Yes, Please, I like Gohan soo much more than anybody else! All the pit vertexes need touching up - the Hair is also like half the size it should be.

July 13, 2011, 05:26:28 PM #40 Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 05:28:15 PM by Ikuto
Quote from: Gotenks on July 13, 2011, 06:16:03 AM
so want me to revamp the texture like i did to Gotenks?(only if i can find a awesome texture from a good model of Gohan)
yea plz.
Quote from: SuperZelda on July 13, 2011, 12:17:38 PM
Yes, Please, I like Gohan soo much more than anybody else! All the pit vertexes need touching up - the Hair is also like half the size it should be.
HELL NO u dont. Gohan is my fav char of all times! ive liked him since the beggining of dbz so dont go n say u like him more than me! lol


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

man i wish my 3ds max 8 was working :(

so i can make 2x Gohan vertex ( revamp the one over Pit Teen Gohan) and one over Cp. falcon: Gohan at buu sega
but atleast i can texture and i will get started after Geno
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Ikuto on July 13, 2011, 05:26:28 PM
yea plz. HELL NO u dont. Gohan is my fav char of all times! ive liked him since the beggining of dbz so dont go n say u like him more than me! lol

lol wut? I meant I liked Gohan more than any of the other DBZ characters - I'm not THAT obssessed with him  :laugh:

Quote from: SuperZelda on July 14, 2011, 05:08:22 PM
lol wut? I meant I liked Gohan more than any of the other DBZ characters - I'm not THAT obssessed with him  :laugh:
oh. yea i knew that -.- lolz :). anywayz u make stages rite can i make a request?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

if teen gohan join brawl we should make Cell games as stage
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later