Diedhammer98's hacks. ...Good-bye... please read Reply #1809.

Started by diedhammer98, June 14, 2011, 05:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I second this idea. A Sunshine PSA would please a LOT of people, as well as a SMBZ Luigi.

Quote from: Subvenrus on July 03, 2011, 02:24:11 AMI second this idea. A Sunshine PSA would please a LOT of people, as well as a SMBZ Luigi.
You want Luigi over Mario oneshot?

Make all those options in the poll using taunts!
UpTaunt: Big
DownTaunt: Mini
SideTaunt:Small

For original size...hmmm while in UpTaunt press A+B?

Quote from: SmashClash on July 03, 2011, 02:44:19 AMMake all those options in the poll using taunts! UpTaunt: Big DownTaunt: Mini SideTaunt:Small For original size...hmmm while in UpTaunt press A+B?
ok. that will in custom power-ups PSA.



Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 03, 2011, 02:36:25 AM
You want Luigi over Mario oneshot?
so diehammer you have the luigi on mario  oneslot becuase i asked like 6 times and you never awnsered i wanted it for  a few time about now :S could you send me a link by pm if you dont want to put it in brawl vault?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 03, 2011, 09:30:13 AMso diehammer you have the luigi on mario  oneslot becuase i asked like 6 times and you never awnsered i wanted it for  a few time about now :S could you send me a link by pm if you dont want to put it in brawl vault?
ok, done.

Quote from: SmashClash on July 03, 2011, 02:44:19 AM
Make all those options in the poll using taunts!
UpTaunt: Big
DownTaunt: Mini
SideTaunt:Small

For original size...hmmm while in UpTaunt press A+B?
Couldn't he just make it so that you have to press the taunt button again to return to normal size?
Up Taunt -> Big -> Up taunt again -> Normal Size
Side Taunt -> Small -> Side taunt again -> Normal size
Down Taunt -> Mini -> Down taunt again -> Normal size
if he can, that seems much easier.
Or he could just set it so that if you are big/small/mini pressing any taunt button will return you to normal.
Unless he can't and I'm just being stupid and running my mouth.

I'm loving your work, diedhammer. You've managed to make what to me was but a dream -- create the oneshots of Mario and Luigi. Congrats and keep on the good work! :D

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.


Quote from: DJ Lowgey on July 04, 2011, 09:15:12 PMHi DieHammer, Do you plan to port baby Mario over someone? :af:
no, I don't have any plans for port baby Mario over someone.



why you saying this?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on July 08, 2011, 01:01:52 PMwhy you saying this?

I was trying do add three level change for Mario...
I do it same way as you told me.
I did set LA bit [200]=1, LA bit [200]=2,LA bit [200]=3
in loading subaction and in event List: Other
But Game crashes....

I was trying fixing boomerang (that was stuck on Stage's bone)
not work....
I guess I have give up.....

YOU MIGHT NOT STAY HERE AND HACK ANYMORE???!!! Noooo!!
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]