Diedhammer98's hacks. ...Good-bye... please read Reply #1809.

Started by diedhammer98, June 14, 2011, 05:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dont give up becoz something  is hard :D

i was self with Goku but you see a good moveset now of him  :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on July 09, 2011, 08:38:37 AMdont give up becoz something  is hard :D i was self with Goku but you see a good moveset now of him  :D
okey. I will try do best on making Boss Mario movement.

12th poll is up!

hammer bros sounds something i would try out xD hope the psa is awnsome
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 10, 2011, 09:29:50 AMhammer bros sounds something i would try out xD hope the psa is awnsome
None game freezeing glitches.
I fixed that by myself.


My bro said "YOU HAVE THE AWSOMEST DEVIL LUIGI YET DIEDHAMMER!"
Mr.Shadow
]

Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 12, 2011, 08:59:29 AM
I don't know If I can continue work on Hammer Bros.

yes you can, BECOZ YOU ARE DIEDHAMMER!
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


BECOZ YOU ARE DIEDHAMMER!
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 13, 2011, 03:46:41 AM
You don't want me to give up Hammer Bros. project?


I dont care what project you work on, you hacks are awesome :af2:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Person on July 13, 2011, 03:50:03 AMI dont care what project you work on, you hacks are awesome :af2:
ok, Last question.....
If I leave KC-MM...
what will happen?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 13, 2011, 03:51:52 AM
ok, Last question.....
If I leave KC-MM...
what will happen?

we will loose...

so i´ll be general of what we will loose:
a great item PSAer
a great effects recolourer/editor
a great hexer
a great mario power-up maker
mariodk maybe helpless(as you help him)
and other great things you know to do that others don´t


...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

yes i will be helpless with some hexing stuff and Recolour GFX
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Update of Hammer bros. over metaKnight!
He no longer to be invisible in most of time!
He will be not fly anymore!
almost will be Beta released!