Diedhammer98's hacks. ...Good-bye... please read Reply #1809.

Started by diedhammer98, June 14, 2011, 05:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

almost close as my ideas.....
I made throw hammer....
It in Down-Smash....

But maybe I will make Koopa (maybe goomba) PSA

Well if you're gonna go that far then may I request a Boo PSA?

If Boo has TransN,ThrowN, HipN and HaveN bones
(that to bones to fixes import glitches..................)

TransN to moveing

HipN for being throwen

ThrowN for hold other chartacers and heavy Items

HaveN for holding Items....






which I port Mario over?

Link, Wolf, Toonlink, Metaknight, Fox, Falco, lucas , Ness?
or others that have many effects?

Wolf!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

why I should port Mario.....

becuase after I created all Power-ups PSA

I will try created all Power-ups in one PSA..... 

port Mario over Link, Wolf, Toonlink, Metaknight, Fox, Falco, lucas , Ness?
or others that have many effects?

But all of those will be getting great PSA's D: Like Optimus, Vegeta, Geno, Tails, Silver, Scott Pilgrim and an Updated Megaman o.o Only Fox isn't getting anything, except for DarkShade and SSonicBB's SoF (Shadow over Fox). But it's not my place to say anything, so continue.


put it on metaknigh marth or jigly so it can be rel ported anywhere xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 12, 2011, 03:41:43 PMput it on metaknigh marth or jigly so it can be rel ported anywhere xD

I still have Hammer bro over Metaknight....


port .rel have GFX bugs?
(metaknight .rel)

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 12, 2011, 03:43:31 PM
I still have Hammer bro over Metaknight....


port .rel have GFX bugs?
(metaknight .rel)
yes if the characters use diferent external gfxs there will be some bugs  but only if they  fight among themselves xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So, sorry.

I want BOSS Mario vs Hammer Bros. vs transformation Mario....match.


Transformation Mario maybe will be over Pit,Link,ToonLink,Lucas,Ness

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 12, 2011, 04:23:15 PM
So, sorry.

I want BOSS Mario vs Hammer Bros. vs transformation Mario....match.


Transformation Mario maybe will be over Pit,Link,ToonLink,Lucas,Ness
I think best thing to do is put it on Marth so he can be ported to anyone like Carnage said. I don't think he'll be having problems unless he fights another Marth. So Mario vs. Mario works.

I needing 10 or over effects for my Transformation Mario....

Wing Mario, wings is FIXED! almsot always Animated!


Quote from: ikhezu on August 13, 2011, 12:36:37 AMimpatiently waiting for hammer bro PSA progress... :(

well, Right now is Mario power-ups.....
(as seen in poll)

because of this boomerang


This boomerang I tried was on Mario and not work (stuck on Stage's bone)....
I'm unable to work on Hammer Bro....
Hammer Bro Must have this boomerang....