Diedhammer98's hacks. ...Good-bye... please read Reply #1809.

Started by diedhammer98, June 14, 2011, 05:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.






Just wanted to know. That's what I do. :)


Hi SonicBrawler!



BOSS Mario have add attack

Hammer bro is now have boomerang throw!

I am done with Giant Mario!

Cool! Your hacks are great as always! lol


Hi SonicBrawler!


Cool! I downloaded Hammer Bros. He's so AWESOME!


Hi SonicBrawler!

Quote from: Black Neon X27 on August 15, 2011, 07:45:42 PMCool! I downloaded Hammer Bros. He's so AWESOME!
Hammer Bros. PSA is balanced....

when Hammer Bro. step on someone It bury them
That will new attack from Sledge Bros.

also will from Ice and Fire Bros.

Wow! You have a lot of ideas! :laugh:


Hi SonicBrawler!

Quote from: Black Neon X27 on August 15, 2011, 07:50:53 PMWow! You have a lot of ideas! :laugh:

yes,
Sandbag project too....
two hidden Mario PSAs
Power-ups Mario PSAs
Transformation Mario PSA....