Diedhammer98's hacks. ...Good-bye... please read Reply #1809.

Started by diedhammer98, June 14, 2011, 05:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm sure they'll be EPIC. :happy:
I have to go now. bye! :)


Hi SonicBrawler!


yay, thank you for working on hammer bro. im loving this? when are you gonna release the update?






"r" and "u'

is I don't understand.....

But I will work on Wing Mario...
Why I barely work on PSAs....
because of Real Life.....

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 16, 2011, 11:11:27 PM
"r" and "u'

is I don't understand.....

But I will work on Wing Mario...
Why I barely work on PSAs....
because of Real Life.....

it means are you
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

oh,

I don't stop work on Mario PSAs and NEVER will!
even wing Mario!

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 16, 2011, 11:11:27 PM"r" and "u' is I don't understand..... But I will work on Wing Mario... Why I barely work on PSAs.... because of Real Life.....
yeah ppl should know we hackers also got a real life (also why i work abit slow on Goku/other things)
but some ppl dont understand it
thats too bad :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Gotenks on August 17, 2011, 04:14:09 PM
yeah ppl should know we hackers also got a real life (also why i work abit slow on Goku/other things)
but some ppl dont understand it
thats too bad :(
this remember me of someone "being not to be named" but aside that the next mario PSA will be wing mario right diedhammer?what it will be like?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Toon Link on August 17, 2011, 11:55:19 PMthis remember me of someone "being not to be named" but aside that the next mario PSA will be wing mario right diedhammer?what it will be like?

After Wing Mario PSA is done. I will make Cloud Mario PSA...
I will try look best as at Mario Games...
Starman and Rainbow Mario PSAs is just GFX with faster and  higher jumps....